February 6, 2008

Woooooo-Whoooooo...I got tagged for the 1st time!!!!

This is the first time I have been tagged for a Meme. (Don’t ask me what that word means.) But it looks like fun! I was tagged by my new blog friend Erin for the Five Faves Meme. Thanks Erin for thinking of me!!!! =)

Here are the rules:
Post about the meme, linking to the person who tagged you...which I did...above =)

Go back through your archives and post links to your five favorite blog posts that you have written.

***Link 1: must be about family
***Link 2: must be about friends
***Link 3: must be about yourself
***Link 4: must be about something you love
***Link 5: can be anything you choose


Tag five other people (at least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better).


Let the person you tagged know they have been tagged by posting on their blog; You’ve been tagged-check my blog for details….or something like that.


Readers..don’t forget to read these links/posts and leave comments. That’s how we get to know each other.

Well here it goes:

I'm thinking this is going to EASY!!! =)

#1. Family: This post is just pictures...I feel this is as close as I've evermbeen to having a family!!! Even though Lil Miss "H" is not mine...I will always treat her as she is!!! =)

#2. Friends: This post is a post to one of my very dear friends Frannie...if you don't know her...add it to your to-do list! She is a MUST have friend!!! She is why I blog today!!! She has been a true blessing in my life...a true gift from GOD!!! Love you Frannie!!! She lives in Atlanta and I live in Texas...we met at Braves Baseball Camp for Women...Baseball 101! It was friendship at first sight!!! We've laughed, we've cried, we've been such a part of each others lives!!! =)

#3. Me: I really like this post! It's 100 Things about me! It was my 2nd post! Frannie thought it would be a good way for people to get to know me...so enjoy!!! =)

#4. Love: This is a cool post too! After I did the 100 Things about me...I did 100 things about Mr. "S"...just wondering if I could do "100" things about him and I did!!! =)

#5. Anything: This post was about my first snow!!! Yall just don't know how GREAT this was to me!!!! I was like a kid in a candy store...when I woke up New Years morning and seen the snow coming down...it brought tears to my eyes!!! It was the BEST ever!!! I will NEVER forget that very moment!!!!

Woooooo-Whooooo...I did it! My VERY 1st!!!! =)

Okay....here goes the tagging part...who to pick??? It says to tag at least 2 new acquaintances so that you get to know each other better:

#1. Jessica: I just met her through the blog give-aways!!! She is tooooooo cool!!!! =)

#2. Amy: She is Jessica's frinend and she dropped by my page to say hi and I'm so glad she did!!! Thanks Amy!!!!

#3. Frannie: She is my BEST Friend!!! Enough said!!!!

#4. Alix: I met Alix through an ornament exchange I did before I was a blogger...Frannie posted about it an Alix joined...Thanks Alix!

#5. Rachel: She is just a cool person and I like reading her blog! She keeps it real!!! =)

Thanks again for tagging me Erin!!!! =) It was fun! The hard part was picking who to tag!!!!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks, girl! You are too kind! I will try to get on this sometime soon.

my4kids said...

Great meme. I've seen it in a couple of places. meme just means me me usually they are about yourself or your family.

Alix said...

Great meme and your first too very cool!
I have already been tagged for this one so I had better get going and JUST DO IT as the ad says!

Unknown said...

Great meme!

Hey, I left something for you over at my place. :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I've seen this one a few times and I kinda like it! I think I will work on it tonight!

Wendy said...

Cool meme! I may have to steal this one:)

Anonymous said...

Good job! I must say I always love the different colors you type in! It was my first Meme too!

Mandy said...

Hey! I am just stopping by your blog from Amy's, I hope you don't mind!! You blog is too funny and so much fun to read. Where in Texas do you live? My best friend moved to Dallas a few years ago so I try and come down that way as often as possible. :)

frannie said...

hey girl!! thank you so much!!!! I love you to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will do this in a day or two.

SJINCO said...

That was cool, I've never seen that meme done before!