February 29, 2008

I WON, I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!

HOLY COW...I was in total SHOCK when I was making my round to each of my blog friends site this morning...I won the picture puzzle over at Pensieve's blog!!!! I had NO IDEA what I was guessing at...you can go back and read some of the comments...they are soooooo funny! This is the FIRST time I've ever entered a picture puzzle!!! I sent a few emails out asking my friends and family what they thought It could be...I only received 1 response and it was the CORRECT response!!! I'm going to owe this person BIG TIME!!!! I almost didn't send the answer over but boy am I glad I did!!!! I love me some PAULA DEAN she is one WONDERFUL and GOOD-HEARTED SOUTHERN LADY...if you watch her show she just seems genuine and you just gotta love her!!!!
Now on to my doctor visit....I still don't have a clue what is wrong with me?!?!? I went to see the Gastrologist (Digestive & Liver Disease Consultants) yesterday. He really didn't have much to tell me...they need to examine me from the inside...the CT Scan didn't show why I'm having the pains in my left side. It did show something in my liver (I didn't write it down) but they said it was nothing to worry about. Next Tuesday I start prepping for my Upper G.I Endoscopy (E.G.D) & Lower G.I. Endoscopy (Colonoscopy) which will be done on Wednesday morning at a special out patient facility!!! So wish me luck...I'm thinking Tuesday is going to be a complete nightmare!!! I will keep everyone posted!!! Thanks to everyone who has sent me emails and comments with their thoughts and prayers!!! My blog friends are the BEST!!!!
(((HUGS)))
On to my weekend...
As most of you know mom and I are hosting my niece Lisa's baby shower! I'm really excited. I love having people over and I love hosting parties! This is the first real baby shower I've hosted and I appreciate every one's cool ideas!!! I will take tons of pictures and post about it Sunday or Monday!!! I would like to thank CPA Mom for sending me a package for Lisa!!! I'm so glad CPA Mom is my life!!! It amazes me how wonderful people are...she took it upon herself and on good-will to send Lisa something not even knowing her!!! I just want CPA Mom to know we really appreciate all she has done!!!
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! Leave me comments on what you have going on!!!

10 comments:

CPA Mom said...

well, if it couldn't be me, I'm glad it was you. You love Paula as much as I do. That was fun wasn't it?

Have a GREAT time this weekend!! Eat all you want since you are just going to clean it all out on Tuesday HA!!

Remember, the prep. for a colonoscopy is much worse than the actual procedure. That is a piece of cake!! I'll be there holding your hand (virtually).

And don't forget my handy tip - if it feels like a fart...it ISN'T - get to the bathroom!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I kept refreshing yesterday afternoon before I left work. Yuck on Wednesday!! I hope it goes smoothly though and they figure out whats going on!!

Mandy said...

I am praying for you girl!! I hope that everything goes well and they find the problem!!! Have fun at the baby shower, I know it will be so much fun since you are throwing it!!

Alix said...

Oh yeah well done on your win I had no idea what it was!
Hope all goes well next week and you don't stress about it to much before hand - anticipation is always the worst I think (or best if it is something nice!)
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win and hope the baby shower goes fabulously!

I also will be thinking about you on Tues/Wed while you prep and then have your tests. Fingers crossed for all good news and hope it all goes great! For the most part the prep is worse than the procedure and I hope you are in "the most part". :)

frannie said...

I'm so sorry that you don't have an answer from the doctor yet!!! I was really hoping we would know something by now!!!!! that sucks that you have to get more tests and go through a colonoscopy! I wish I could go through it for you!!! I would do it, girl!!!

I really miss you here. I'm having a blast, but it isn't the same without you. no one to take goofy photos with! :)

thank you so much for the support!!! you mean so much to me!! I love that you call to check on me when I travel!

I hope you have a great time this weekend. I'm going to a consignment sale next week, and will see if I can find any cute stuff for Lisa and the baby!

love you so much!!!

la bellina mammina said...

Congrats Sweetie! And have a wonderful time this weekend. I hosted my sister's baby shower last year and it was such great fun!!

Good luck on TUesday - will be thinking of you!

p.s thanks for checking on me - feel better already:-)

Anonymous said...

A present & a shower! That's fabulous! Check out what Alix & I have cooked up!

Steffi said...

Congrats on your win !Have a great weekend too! We have here a very stormy weekend....

SJINCO said...

Congrats on your win! And I'll be thinking about you and your doctor visit and wishing that all goes well. Let me know if you need anything!