& it taste like chalk......I'm getting ready for my CT Scan tomorrow and I have to drink this nasty berry flavored chalk....it makes me want to GAG!!! UGH!!! Mr. "S" is sitting her asking me how my milk shake taste...I just can't seem to envision it!!!
I figured why not blog and pass time!!!! =) It's only my "6th" post today!!!!
So I'm going to get caught up on some blog reading as I try and hold this "BERRY SMOOTHIE" down....wish me luck!!!
Thanks to everyone for the supportive comments today!!! You all make me feel so LOVED and that is such a GREAT feeling!!!!
February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
Oh, I wonder if that is like the barium I had to drink for my barium x-ray last year. That was so bad I almost threw it up - but she said I'd have to start over. Good luck on your CT SCAN TODAY!! EMAIL ME WHEN IT'S DONE
yuckers!! I can't even imagine that. I have such a weak gag reflex that I would never be able to get it down. Hope that all went well today!!
eww gross!!!
I've heard those are disgusting! I hope all turns out well...
I have had two in the last six months. If you need someone to gab with, lemme know. I hope it all works out. I know how scary it can be.
Ughh those drinks are terrible. HOpe all went well with the scan.
Post a Comment