February 15, 2008

My Personality On Canvas

I saw this on Erin's blog and wanted to try it out for myself!!!




Click here to create your own painting.




Well, what do you think? I t hink it was a lot of fun and I like when people post things like this on their blog!!! =)



Happy Friday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny that yours looks like a lake! I sent you an email about the photos. I just want to make sure you got it.

Alix said...

I like it. Mine seems to have mad squiggles all over it, wonder what that says about me???

Anonymous said...

Yours is beautiful. Mine was so plain.

SJINCO said...

I just came across this same thing tonight and was going to post my 'canvas creation'! How funny..

Love yours!

Unknown said...

That was fun http://www.bored.com/createpaintings/result.php?id=12032589775130 but I like your's better than mine. :(