February 11, 2008

Our weekend was GREAT!!!! =)

We had a great weekend! It was sooooooooooooooo nice to get-away from reality because that is what we did!!! Saturday we went out to Mr. "S" brother's house he is an "S" too =) We picked him up to go rent some bikes for the weekend!!!

This is Mr. "S" and brother "S" at Noah's Ark Bar & Grill in Bacliff, Texas


This is a GREAT biker hang out!!!





Me acting like my DORKY self!!!



This is what you look at when you are sitting outside of Noah's Ark...there were sooooooooooooooo many sail boats out!!!! It was such a NICE day out!!!



Mr. "S" old brother "S"...Mr. Stud Muffin


The boys getting ready to roll out from Noah's...we are heading down to Galveston!!!


This is a bike at "The Spot" in Galveston!!! Cool place to hang out!!!


Mr. "S" and I hanging out at Woody's in Galveston!!!



Mr. "S" standing on the deck at Woody's


This is "US" our riding group for the day...Mr. "S", Me, Red Dog & Brother "S"...We are hanging at Mother's Bar and Grill




Mr. "S" and I taking a load off...it was a long day!!!



This is a pic of Red Dog "Lonnie", the GM of Xtreme Texas Choppers and owner of Mother's Bar and Grill (very nice lady) & Brother "S"!!!




I thought this was a cool looking bike!!!


Mr. "S" on our "WEEKEND" bike


Me "acting" cool on the bike...there is NO way I could EVER drive this thing!!!!

This is a list of our Saturday stops:

Noah's Ark Bar & Grill - Bacliff, TX

The Spot - Galveston, TX

Woody's - Galveston, TX

Mother's Bar & Grill - Kemah, TX

Palapas Bar - Kemah, TX


As you can tell from the pictures...we had a blast! I was in bed by 9pm Saturday night!!! We had a long day but every minute of it was GREAT!!!! Mr. "S" and I got up Sunday morning road a little more before we took it back!!! I was so wore out from the weekend I came home and took a nap!!!!


How was your weekend???

11 comments:

CPA Mom said...

That looks like fun!! I didn't know you were a Biker Chick!

All I did besides work was clean house and prepare and submit a financial aid package. Whoop de doo.

Mandy said...

What a fun weekend!! Do you guys ride a lot?

"J" said...

CPA MOM - I'm not really a biker chick...Mr. "S" had a back when I met back up with him after (13 years)...he sold his bike about 4 months after we started dating!!! Not becasue of me though!!! =) Now he wants another bike soooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!

"J" said...

Mandy - we don't ride alot...we don't have a bike! This was a "WEEKEND RENTAL" Mr. "S" would like to ride a lot...it hurts my butt to bad!!! =) lol...It's fun to get out and let the wind blow through your hair....Mr. "S" is wanthing a bike again sooooooooooooo bad...he sold his a little over a year ago!!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Well shit, my weekend was boring compared to your's. :)

Love all the pics, looks like a great time!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! Woo-hoo!!

frannie said...

hey! I'm so glad that you were able to do a little relaxing-- 'cause boy, did you need it!!!!

SJINCO said...

Looks like you had tons of fun!

Alix said...

Wow looks like a fantastic weekend. Excellent photos too.

Jessica said...

Fun! We love our Goldwing. This last summer we rode to British Columbia, Canada with family! It was a long ride! Ha! : )

Steffi said...

Wonderful pictures of a nice weekend!