I wanted to post a few pictures from Lisa's baby shower! It turned out GREAT! She got a TON of GREAT stuff!!!
Little Miss Prego with "BLUE FLIP FLOPS" What was she thinking? It was an all PINK day!!!
Mom and I!!! I look like a fat cow and I ate like a cow...look at all that yummy food!!! This pic was taken before the rest of the food was put out! Oh well...you get the point! How do yall like my canvas I painted for Lisa's nursery...everyone signed it with well wishes!!! Thanks to Amy and Jessica on the canvas idea...it was a GREAT idea...everyone loved it!!!

I will try and add more pictures to my post as I get them! I didn't take any pictures...I was tooooooooooo busy running around making sure everything was going as planned! I knew I would get pictures both my Aunts had their cameras!
Thanks to everyone who emailed me ideas for Lisa's baby shower!!!!




















13 comments:
It looks like you did a fantastic job!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of you! Just are such a wonderful aunt to her!! She is very lucky to have you in her life!!!
as am I!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like so much fun:) Glad that it went so well since you worked so hard on the planning!! Lucky girl!!
Looks like it was a great party.
Looks like a great party!Very nice pictures!
Looks like tons of fun, and wow the food!
Hi, J! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit! I love new friends!
PS-You still have time to join the Ultimate Blog party! It's going on till the 14th. head over to http://5minutesformom.com for all the info!
Oh, and you don't look like a fat cow in that pic- you look gorgeous!
Fat cow? Where? all I see is a beautiful woman who did an awesome thing for her niece!
That canvas you painted is awesome!! It looks like you guys did an amazing job with the shower. And...you do not look like a fat cow!!!
I love that canvas!! That was such a great idea! Email me and let me know how you did it!
I think you did a great job!!
P.S. You are NOT a fat cow!
I'm so glad the shower went so well and she got lots of great stuff. Oh and the flip flops? a pregnancy necessity!
It looks like it was a great shower! I am throwing one at church really soon, I hope it goes as well as yours!
I miss you on here! Come back and blog!
It does look like it was a great party!
How are you feeling these days - have you gotten any answers from the docs?
I have been thinking about you.
Post a Comment