I wanted to do a little post for the blog party so here it goes:
I won't hold you up to long...I know there are tons and tons of other blogs to check out!
I'm kind of new to the blog world...I've only been blogging since December 4, 2007 (it seems like soooooooooooo much longer than that)! I signed up because of my BFF Frannie!!! =) She lives in Atlanta and I'm in Texas!!!! She was already a blogger and I would keep up with her day to day life through her blog and I figured I would do the same for her!!! She was so very gracious to share all of her wonderful blog friends with me!!! As of today...3 months later...I feel like I've known a few of them for years!!! =) Isn't this "BLOG WORLD" crazy?!?!?! I've met some of the SWEETEST people ever!!! I never thought that anyone would care what I have to say or write (because I'm not a writer at all...I'm really a talker)...it's just amazing the support you get from a blog! It's soooooooooooo positive and it makes me feel sooooooooooooo good and sooooooooooooooo loved!!! Thank yall...you know who you are!!! =)
Okay back to "ME" if you would like to know a little more about me click here! This was the my 2nd post...I had NO IDEA what to blog about so Frannie told me to blog 100 Things about Me!!! This was a blast and a little hard at the same time ***BUT*** it was my introduction to the "Blog World"!!! I also did 100 Things about Mr. "S" my wonderful boyfriend...I did it just to see if I knew 100 things about him because the 100 things about me was hard...so I wanted to see how well I knew my man!!! =) I had a great time doing this and we laughed all the way through it!!
So there ya have it...I don't want to keep you here to long I know there are a TON of other parties out there ***BUT*** if you like what you read...you are more than welcome to come back anytime!!! =)
“Ultimate Blog Party”
PARTY - PARTY - PARTY!!!
There are so many cool prizes to be won at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, but my top three picks would be:
- 145 — Photo Insert Tote Bag Provided by: Expressions Photo Store Prize details: Carry your memories with you everywhere with a Photo Insert Purse valued at $45 in your choice of colors, donated by Expressions Photo Store, where your memories become unique lifetime treasures. I love pictures and I think this would be great...I WOULD CARRY IT ALL THE TIME!!!
And if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference): 148, 120, 124, 96, 67, 70, 61, 107, 7, 14, 119, 130!!!!
Want to win a Save the Ta-Tas tee?
Check out this blog for more info: La Viede Laurie
I also wanted to let you know about a really COOL swap that is going on click here for more info and to sign up!!!
























13 comments:
Hi hi! Welcome to the party! Found your link on 5 Minutes for Mom. Always nice to meet new folks!
Peek in on us at GraceFULL Days & say hi before you go! Skip over the Vicks Caring Tributes & vote for my Gracie Cakes story as one of their finalists~ Last day to vote...so thanks in advance. http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html
GraceFULL blessing to you & yours~
Carmen
Welcome to the party!! I hope you are having a great time!
What a neat reason to blog! Come visit!
ok, why did you write this:
... or anything else related to babies and young children since I have a 3 month old and a 2 year old.
You are quite a dearheart! Thanks so much!
I'm a big procrastinator, too.
Welcome to the blogosphere!
I just read your comment on Frannie's blog - I have that same doggone pain! We should talk - I tried to find your email, but I think I have lost it from when we were talking about ellipticals.
Welcome to the party. I love the idea of doing a 100 things about your significant other. I haven't done my 100 things, but I'll try Honey once I'm done with mine.
I totally relate to the whole "better late than never" mantra. My house wasn't exactly company ready when the party started last week. I've been working on an office makeover and blogging about the process. I'm throwing a party tonight at around 9 pm so hop over and see the results!
Have a great weekend!
Alright! Party! :) Thanks for visiting my site. :)
Hi! Just stopping by for the after-party ;)
I was late to jump in, I may as well be late to finish! Hahahaha...
Thanks for visiting :)
I didn't join in this one because I can't keep up with anyone lately as it is. I'm glad you became a blogger though!
You are the party-queen!I hope you have a great time!
Hi J-
Thank you so much for coming to my party. I am sorry I am so late to yours. My party was interupted with illness and I've been trying to get the house and my life back in order. I'm finally getting around to visiting some of my party guests! I hope you had a great party and made lots of friends.
Like you, I love making new friends. I've been blogging about the same amount of time and have really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment