April 8, 2008

The Biggest Loser...Roger Needs You!!!

I feel so compiled to blog about this. I'm not someone to blog about my favorite TV shows - BUT - I'm going crazy over here sitting on the couch (obviously I'm NOT a biggest loser) feeling the need to HELP Roger WIN the Biggest Loser. I've watched this show throughout the season and Roger is SUCH a GENUINE person and he deserves to be in the final 3!
Please go VOTE for Roger click here!!!

You can vote (100) times per email address and the the online vote will be open commencing at 7 PM PT/ 10 PM ET on Tuesday, April 8, 2008, and ending at 7 PM PT/ 10 PM ET on April 10th, 2008.
This is NOW...he has lost 144 lbs in 15 weeks!

This is 15 Weeks ago!

GOOD LUCK ROGER!!

14 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

I don't watch this.... but, good luck Roger!!

Alix said...

I don't watch either but I'll vote as instructed - how much did he lose???

Tracy DeLuca said...

I watch occasionaly but always forget it is on! I like Roger. I will go vote! If you want to learn how to work CVS deals, check out Moneysavingmom.com. She has a tutorial on the best ways to start saving at CVS.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this show! And while I do want Alli to win, I want Roger to win, too! I'm just so torn. But Roger is such a great guy, down to earth, and kind, and funny! I mean come on, he did give America a hug!

Okay, you sent me an email, but I can't remember my yahoo password. I need to change that but I keep forgetting! You can send it to bina64@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

frannie said...

I don't watch, but I hope he wins!!

Steffi said...

I don´t watch this but I wish Roger good luck!

Beckie said...

I have totally been watching this! I am sort of wishing one of the girls will win. I agree Rog is a genuine sort of guy and I like him WAY more than Mark (that is his name ?). I need to go vote before it is too late.

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH MY!!! I have never watched this show.. but that's REALLY AMAZING!!!!!! Good for him.. he looks GREAT!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Funny, enough, a friend of mine knows him...go hear and read...

http://dullbert.blogspot.com/2008/04/does-everyone-know-someone-on-reality.html

SJINCO said...

I watched this week for the first time in several weeks. I was amazed at how far each of them had come. And yes, I want Roger to win the vote too!

Dullbert said...

"J" you are correct about Roger he is a very "GENUINE" person. The way I look at it even if he doesn't win the contest he's still a winner. Look at him WOW.


BTW-Thanks for stopping by

CPA Mom said...

damn it. i completely forgot to vote. and I wanted to send Mark HOME!

Tiffany said...

I am always so impressed by the transformation that the people who are on that show make. Even if they don't win the show, they still win.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That totally sounds like something I would do trying to be cool.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.