Friday night dad took us out to eat at Hofbrau Steakhouse...YUM-O! I got a NY Strip Steak medium rare (I hope your not grossed out by that) sweet potato french fries and a salad! YUM YUM YUM! After that Mr. "S" and I went home with a FULL BELLY and all!!! =)
Saturday we went to the bank with the "LOAN CHECK" to set up a separate joint account for the lake house repair funds! We were upset to find out that the bank is putting a hold on the cashiers check! =( I didn't think they would put a hold on it since it was a cashiers check from a local bank?!?! =( That shot our plans of going to the lake house on Sunday to buy materials DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!
Saturday night we had a party to attend! I just introduced her to yall a while back...Leanne! She was hosting a FIESTA PARTY which turned out great! We had a lot of fun and here are a few pictures to prove it!
I dressed up and Mr. "S" didn't but my hat is big enough for the both of us!!! =)
Leanne is shack rattle and rolling it!!! She did such a GREAT job hosting the Fiesta!
This is what MR. "S" gets for not dressing up!!!
Mr. "S" brother Shane and his girlfriend Lisa (dressed up as a gangster)
I thought it would be cute if they kissed!!!
Mr. "S" sporting my hat!!
The girls dressed up having fun!
Sunday Mr. "S" and I went up to the lake house with my dad! We planed on going up to make a material list so when the money is funded and approved we will be ready to run over to Home Depot or Lowe's and spend it!!! Mr. "S" and dad cut the grass...I just hung out and soaked up the wonderful sun! Here are a few pictures of the house and grass!
I'm standing at the back of our lots looking over at our house. On the other side of the house is the lake view!
This is the back yard looking at where I was just standing! This is also where our back deck will go.
I'm standing at the back of our house looking out towards the lake!
This picture was taken in Art's (Mr. "S" dad's yard).
This is standing in the same spot at Art's house looking over at our house!
Just another picture of the lake from Art's yard!
I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!




















10 comments:
Great photos J, I love picture posts too! I love you Fiesta costume and I love the views of the Lake House - it is so pretty up there.
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.
Love your party photos! Looks like you had yet another fantastic weekend!
I'm so excited about the lake house!!! I know it is such a relief to get that check!
I can't wait to watch it all unfold!
You are too funny in that huge hat!
-The Domestic Diva
We used to have a Hofbrau and I went there all the time when I was in college!! I loved it! I like my steak medium rare too!!
It looks like you guys had a great weekend!! Love your costume!
Looks like a fun party!! We have a place down by the lake here and I wish we could afford to do some serious repair work to it!
So does this lake house have a guest room?
Love the photos! You looked adorable. Certinaly Mr S and Shane are twins? My brother has a twin, though fraternal.
I am thrilled about your lakehouse! It is going to be soooo awesome! And so convienent to the lake. You can have some great get togethers there! Congrats!
How neat! I'm so glad you had a great weekend!! You two look like such a fun couple. :)
Great picture and sounds like a funny weekend!A lake house - Wow...
Post a Comment