
There are some GREAT prizes and I wanted to share it with allllllll my readers! Not that I have many of them but those of you who do read get your butts over to Crunchy Domestic Goddess and enter!
One lucky person will win:
1 Mission Playground woman’s organic t-shirt (There are some COOL designs)
1 pair of Oceano earrings (I love her stuff) I use to make necklaces from sea glass!
1 set of three BYO Bags
1 32 oz. bottle of Lily’s Garden Herbals all purpose clean
1 Wrap-n-Mat
1 Tree in a Box
1 Mission Playground woman’s organic t-shirt (There are some COOL designs)
1 pair of Oceano earrings (I love her stuff) I use to make necklaces from sea glass!
1 set of three BYO Bags
1 32 oz. bottle of Lily’s Garden Herbals all purpose clean
1 Wrap-n-Mat
1 Tree in a Box




















No comments:
Post a Comment