It's a MUST...you have to go over to Simplify and check out the quilt giveaway!
She had a few rules so make sure you follow them! If you go over to enter! Please make sure you heard about her give-away from my site and list the link! It earns me an extra entry!!! =) YIPPEE!!!
GO GO GO....GO NOW!




















3 comments:
Ha, ha! LOVED hearing you on my machine. I got a kick out of that! : ) The tile came to you from a bloggy friend. I was contacted to create it for you for your birthday!!!!!
Hey "J", I saw your Lake House Tile & I thought it was so cute. Jessica really did another great job on your tile. I loved all the colors. Maybe Jessica will blog about the tile soon. She hasn't been feeling to good. Being with baby & all. But we are all so excited & bye the time she gets home from school she is feeling tried & ready to call it a day. I'm her mommy, & thats how I saw your very cute tile., Ha!!!!But I'm so glad you love it. K.Barnes
Now you have to show the rest of us this tile!
Happy B-Day and good luck with the give aways :)
Post a Comment