April 25, 2008

Look what I got.....

Look what I got for my birthday!!!
I was sooooooo excited when I got this HUGE package in the mail yesterday and this is what it was!!!

CPA Mom contacted one of my blog buddies Jessica that makes these really cool homemade tiles!!! The last bloggy give-away I met Jessica because she was giving away one of these COOL tiles! I knew right then if I won what I wanted and I think I left that in her comment!!! CPA Mom knew just what to get me!!!

CPA Mom...you ROCK my SOCKS!!! I can't THANK YOU enough! This tile will be soooooooooooo proudly hung in our lake house!!! Each and every time I look at it I will think of you!!! I'm so glad that you and I met as blog friends! I feel like I know you more than just our blogs and random emails!!! You are a TRUE friend to me!!!

I would also like to Thank you Jessica for the CUTE artwork!!!! I love it!!! I got a comment from a little birdie (YOUR MOM) that told me you haven't been feeling so well with the baby!!! So it means that much more to me to know you LOVE ME so much to make sure this went out just in time for my birthday!!!

For those of you who don't know...my birthday is Monday! =) YIPPEE!!!


13 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad you like it!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That is gorgeous! It had Jessica-amazing talent-written all over it. Then I read she did it. Awesome. What a treasure.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!! I hope your birthday is as special as you are! I adore you!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!!!

Happy early birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. How sweet of CPA mom!

CPA Mom said...

I'm so glad you like it - that was a tough secret to keep!! Jessica is so very talented and super to work with. I highly recommend her work to anyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday girl!! That tile is awesome...she does such a great job!!

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

That tiles is awesome! How cute!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Beautiful!! What a wonderful gift from CPA Mom!!!

frannie said...

happy birthday, my love!!!!!!!!!

SJINCO said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!

Unknown said...

I didn't know. ;( Happy Birthday!! yay! Hope you're having a great one! Love your new tile! Perfect!

la bellina mammina said...

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday sweet JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ,
happy birthday to youuuuuuuu!!!

Hugs & Kisses!

Steffi said...

My dear Jeannie!
Happy belated birthday to you!!!!!I wish you all the best!