April 18, 2008

This is for Frannie's Grandma!


I'm wearing "white" in HONOR of Frannie's Grandma that just recently passed away this past weekend. This is something they do as part of the ceremony...the more people that HONOR Grandma, the faster and easier her journey is to heaven!!! You can read more about it here, here, here, here and here! The Asian Community has a ceremony for Grandma each day up until the day of her funeral. If you don't know Frannie please say a prayer for her and her family and swing by her blog and show her some much needed lovin!!!

Grandma, we will all meet again sometime soon!

I love you Frannie! Please know that I'm here for you if you need anything!!!


9 comments:

frannie said...

You are so sweet!!!!!! I love you, too!!!!

The whole family really appreciates you and everyone else doing this!!!

Beckie said...

You look fabulous, darling! I have white on too. It is really such an honor for me to participate in this small way.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Beautiful and so sweet. Frannie is in my prayers.

la bellina mammina said...

The whole's family in white too here. You look great, J!

Alix said...

That's so sweet J. It's lovely that your able to be involved even though your far away.

my4kids said...

That's so great that you participated by wearing white!

Unknown said...

How interesting. I had no idea. I went to an Asian funereal once many years ago but don't remember anything about this.

SJINCO said...

I totally wore white and I didn't think to take a photo! You are awesome J!

And you look awesome!

Steffi said...

You looks really beautiful!Yes, I saw Frannie´s pics about the last way from her grandma too!I find white to such event much better as black!Black do the sad event still much more sad!