April 17, 2008

Lobster Picture

A few of you asked for a LOBSTER pic after this weekends trip to the lake. You ask you GET!
My co-worker just took this pic about five minutes ago. This burn was form last Saturday! Can you imagine the pain that I've been going through. My legs and arms look the same way! My face is already peeling and my poor lips are chapped...JOY!



When we go to the lake this weekend I "WON'T" leave home with out the SPF!!!!

18 comments:

CPA Mom said...

OUCH!! Save the Tatas!

Beckie said...

OUCH is right. That looks extremely painful!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

OUCH!! I did that to myself last summer so I know how much pain you've been in!

Alix said...

OUCH! To echo everyone. Glad to here the sun cream will be coming with you this weekend.

Tammy said...

I feel your pain. That's how I look every time I get out in the sun! I'm hoping to avoid looking like that after our trip to the beach this weekend!

la bellina mammina said...

aiyaya! Hope you feel better soon!

SJINCO said...

Oh goodness. Ouch!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, you had it bad! I mean, it's still bad so it musta been really bad! Ouch!

frannie said...

ouch!!!!

shaved the boys heads.... pics will be up in a little bit

The Hickmans said...

Oh man! I hate sun burns! I hope it gets better soon.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OUCH!!!! Hope you feel better. Vinegar works...but you smell like a smelly sock so dont plan on any action from hubs. But if your in pain I am sure you aren't feeling in that way anyhow.
SPF this weekend!
and you are the cutest thing!

Wendy said...

OOps! I always get one good burn before I start tanning. Hope that it is feeling better by now.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! With all that sun it must mean lots is getting done on the lake house!

my4kids said...

Ouch that looks like it hurts!

Nicole said...

ahhh, that looks like it hurt. I went to my mothers this weekend. (right outside of Dallas) We worked outside, you would think I was 5 again, she forced me to wear sunscreen...

Daiquiri said...

Oh, Ouch!!

Hey, I just came by to say thanks for visiting my blog and for participating in my giveaway. Good luck!

Daiquiri
www.calledblessed.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks painful! I hate when I forget to wear the sun block.

Unknown said...

Holy Crap girl, that looks painful!