May 30, 2008

101

Today is my 101st blog post!
Yesterday was my 100th post and Miss Leigh guessed the answer correctly! Congratulations Leigh! Let me just say try and try and try again and never give up! That is just what she did! Heck I was going to give her a prize for allllllllllllllllllllll the funny comments she left! lol

Leigh
you have the same option SJ had on my last giveaway!
$25 in Tastefully Simple products or a $25 gift card to your favorite store! You pick and let me know!

So what's the plans for the weekend?

As you know we will be up at the house working!
I went over our work list with Mr. "S" last night so who knows what is going to get done! I know I will at least work on all the wallpaper in the house! Dad is coming up to run an electrical outlet under the house for the septic system! Mr. "S" and dad are also talking about working on the sofits on the side eves! Regardless what we do something on the list will be checked off!!

16 comments:

frannie said...

congrats on your 100th post!!!!

Yea!!!

and I'm glad Leigh won--- she deserved it!!!!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Congratulations!!!!

I am so happy-on your 100 and that I won. I was determined. LOL!
As much as I love, LOVE love TS I think I would prefer a GC to say Target or Walmart if it is convienent for you. They are my "go to" store for everything.

Sunscreen this weekend. Have a great weekend at the lake. I am heading t a fmaily reunion this weekend in the country. I am looking forward to it.

Thanks Frannie!

Hugs J!

"J" said...

I'm all over it! I will get you a Target gift card and put it in the mail on Monday!!! Wooooo-Whooooo =) for you!!!! =)

Yes ma'am on the SPF!!! =)
I love my caring friends!

"J" said...

PS - I'm with ya on the TS! That's just more for us to eat and more for us to get FAT! lol =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats for making it to 100. Quite an accomplishment. And, I hope you have a great weekend.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Thank ya girl! You be careful-and apply! Have a great weekend. Hope you get alot accomplished but leave room for rest and relaxation!
Talk to you on Monday!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Yep, maybe we could start walking and just meet in between? LOL!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations on making 100!

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!!

That was NOT anonymous it was me Alix but computer is having a hissy fit - pah! Hate all technology!

The Hickmans said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!! I hope you all got a lot done this weekend- can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Your 100th post was not even in the realm of things I would have guessed, lol! I guess that's why I hate guessing games, I suck ass at them!

But, congrats!

Susannah said...

Thanks for visiting Marriage Monday today... and congratulations on your engagement!

Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Julie said...

Congrats on 100 posts! And 101!

Living Beyond said...

Oh man - wish I would've come by yesterday I might have won something lol. Thanks for the visit yesterday - your post was so enthusiastic and excitable - I hope all goes well with the wedding plans - these are crazy days but take them all in - it's the best time of your life. Enjoy, enjoy!!

SJINCO said...

Well duh. That possibility never even crossed my mind. Congrats to Leigh!

And congrats to you for 100 posts! YOU GO!

Steffi said...

Congrats on your 100th post!I love to read in your blog!