Dad and Mr. "S" were working on the electrical for the house this past weekend! We needed a special electrical outlet on the outside of the house for the aerobic septic system! While wiring this up dad was SHOCKED by what he thought was a dead line! So much for thinking! HA! Sorry dad! I missed the squeal!
A little later that day dad was SHOCKED again when Mr. "S" nonchalantly asked him if he could marry me!!! Awwwwwwwwww it brings tears to my eyes!!! Dad was so pleased that Mr. "S" had enough courtesy and respect to ask his permission! He told Mr. "S" ABSOLUTELY!
After working on the house on Saturday it was time to clean up and go get a bite to eat! So we headed on over to our favorite local grill to watch the sunset! Here are a few pics:

It's such an amazing sunset

I can't wait till we move up to the lake full time (September 2008)! We have this sunset to look forward to each and every night!




















15 comments:
Such a sweet story... of course, minus your dad being shocked. Many congrats!
So very sweet! And that sunset? Gorgeous!
Hey, sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. Just email me at christinacurtis@mac.com with what you want and I'll email you with the cost and any other question you might have. Thanks, and congrats on your 100th blog.
I am glad your dad is ok. I bet it was sweet. I wish you guys all the best. Looks like you will have such a relaxing time up there.
I posted about www.angelfoodministries.com.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea!!!!! and yea!!!!!
I am so freaking happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you so much!!!
I am so happy you had such a great weekend! I bet with all the work your Dad is doing to help ya'll he was really thrilled! His little girl is getting married!!!!!
I love it, I love the wedding diaries, keep sharing all!
Beautiful photos, I really want a Lake House.
How sweet!! I love the pictures- BEAUTIFUL!
That is so sweet that he finally asked your dad!!
That sunset is amazing! I could totally live on the lake if I got to see that all the time!!
That is beautiful! Can I move in with you?
Very sweet story! And your pics of the sunset are fantástic!I wish I could stay there too!
AWWWWW. sO SWEET, except for your dad's minor electricution. Glad he is ok. God bless.
I am so happy for you. It is formal and complete now! On with the plans!
May your everyday set like that one.
How beautiful! I would want to see that every evening too. :) Hope Dad is ok. :)
Ya know - that sunset is just so gorgeous that you should really think about getting married there and have your honeymoon in Jamaica :) Well, that is if there is some nice sand at your lovely lake.
I don't do electricity. I barely use the electrical outlets LOL Hope Dad is doing well.
Have a Great Day!
Kristin
Beautiful Sunset! So glad your daddy said yes, and it is very sweet that he asked him. awww
Post a Comment