May 20, 2008

Fun and other news.....

I found this over at Marmite and Tea...I love doing things like this:

You Are 6: The Loyalist



You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.

People find you easy to love and care for.

You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.

You're cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.

At Your Best: You are courageous, a positive thinker, and expressive. You can take on the world.

At Your Worst: You are secretly insecure - which makes you sarcastic, cold, and argumentative.

Your Fixation: Doubt

Your Primary Fear: Abandonment

Your Primary Desire: Security and support

Other Number 6's: Mel Gibson, Woody Allen, Jay Leno, Marilyn Monroe, and Julia Roberts.

What Number Are You?


If you do it...let me know what # you are or if you post it!!!! =)

There is still no update on the "NEWS"!!! I will keep ya posted! Sorry to keep ya waiting I know a lot of you are VERY curious!!!

I guess everyone was soooooooooooooooooooo mesmerized by the sunset photos you didn't make a guess for my question? Any guesses? Go to the post below and make a guess! All the correct answers will be entered into a drawing for a prize!!!

My buddy Leigh wrote me a SWEET email yesterday and this was part of it, "Whatever you put your heart and mind to you can do" thank you for the encouraging words at a time when I needed them!!! You are one of the SWEETEST people I know!!! I'm sure we have all heard those words before but it was the way she wrote them and what they were directed towards that meant the most to me!!! She had emailed me about the post I did here! She was just following up and seeing if Mr. "S" and I have made a decision on our drive?!?! Well, we have made a decision and we are going to make the drive from our lake house to H-Town each and everyday of the week!!! Mr. "S" and I can do it!! We can make sacrifices to live where we have made our home!!! We are stuck in our apartment lease until the end of September so we have now til then to get the house fully livable!!! No more ditching work list!!! =) After this one last weekend (Memorial Day) of soaking up the sun and having fun Mr. "S" and I will be back to the grind!!! Working to knock out the to-do list!!! That gives us four months which should be plenty of time!!!

Don't forget to vote for my Kroger bag! The link is in my sidebar up top!

THANKS!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHHHHHH I am so excited for you... That is great news. Oh I miss Kroger. WE don't have it here. We really justs have walmart...

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty you. I already guessed, excitement!!!! Still waiting for that post :)
I'm sure you'll have the lake house ready the way you two work and it will be worth the drive to live there, it's so pretty!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Is it a maple? COME ON with the secret!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Awww. You make me cry! What a sweet post. I mean itwhat I say, J! Life is what you make it. I have learned that you are both a creative, loving and very passionate person-you can do anything you put your heart and mind to. I know that!

I am so very happy for you. I share in your excitement. I send you a big old virtual hug! I cannot wait for this weekend to come for you.

Anonymous said...

I posted mine because it was so dead on.