May 23, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

I hope everyone has an awesome Memorial Day weekend! I would love to hear about your plans!!!

Whatever it is you do:
Be Safe & Have Fun!!!


We will be up at the lake who would have guessed?!?!?
We are hosting a party originally it was going to be 30, then it was 40, it jumped up to 50 and as of today I'm thinking it might be 60!!! Yep, 60 people! The good thing is everyone is bringing something!!!

This is what our menu look like so far:
  • BBQ Beef Brisket
  • Kabobs (Shrimp, Chicken, Steak & Veggies)
  • Garlic Butter Grilled Shrimp
  • BBQ Ribs
  • Fried Catfish and French Fries
  • Hot Dogs
  • Boudin Sausage
  • Potato Salad
  • Pinto Beans
  • Lasagna and French Bread
  • Green Beans
  • Grill Corn
  • Fresh Garden Salad
  • Chicken Wings
  • Mac N Cheese
  • Peach Cobbler
  • Candy Bar Brownies
  • Brownies
  • Cake
  • Cookies
  • Fruit Tray with Fruit Dip
  • Nacho Cheese Dip (Just like at the Ball Park)
  • Spinach Dip
  • Other dips and Chips

So who from blog world is coming down to hang with us?!?!?! =) The Party is on!!!

After we eat and hang out we are going out to play on the lake! There will be several boats and jet skies! I went to Academy Wednesday night and bought this really cute Flower shaped Floaty that has a head rest and 3 cup holders!!!! You can click here to see it!!! Click here to see the one I already had! I figured we could tie these off the boat and layout! I know, I know...SPF!!! =) So, I'm so excited it's going to be a weekend full of fun!!!

We will also have volleyball, horseshoes, washers and bolo toss at the house!!!

I can't wait to here about your weekend so keep me updated!!!

Be Safe & Have Fun!!!

11 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I wish I could come down and hang!!! Sounds like you guys are gonna have a kick ass party! Drink some beer for me!

Who am I kidding, I'll be doing that for myself!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OH! I wish I could come. It sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I really want come and I really want to go on the flower float!

Have a fabulous time and Sun tan lotion up girl!

SJINCO said...

I so wish I could come! Something tells me that ya'll throw some mighty damn fun parties!

Have a great time, and be safe!

Steffi said...

Wow...I wish I could come to you!!!Why you live so far away????Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and be safe! The food sounds great, Blake got fat just reading it.

frannie said...

I hope you had a blast!!!!!!!

any announcements made?????

CPA Mom said...

holy cow, that's a lot of food and a lot of people! I wish I could have come!

The Hickmans said...

What fun- I can't wait to see pics!!

Mandy said...

Darn...I wish I could've been there!! I LOVE to eat!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am waiting to hear how it went!!!!!


and did you save me some leftovers?