So what do you think? Do you like the door? My camera phone doesn't take the BEST pics! I like the star, it reminds me of the Texas flag!
We also want to change out the light fixture on the front porch and the back deck! They are very out dated!!! This all cost money so we can only do it a little at a time!!!
You know I will be back on my picture frenzy this weekend capturing the progress. I will do an updated post on Monday!
I hope yall have a GREAT weekend!!!
I also wanted to ask if you have seen the movie P.S. I Love You? Mr. "S" and I watched this the other night. If you watched it...did you cry? I don't know if it was because I was PMS'ing or if this movie was really that SAD? I kept putting myself in the shoes of Holly Kennedy (led by two-time Academy Award winner Hilary Swank) thinking what if this happened to Mr. "S" would I react the same way she did? Each and every letter he sent to her was gut wrenching, sweet, touching, emotional, unbelievable and I cried like a little baby! I loved this movie so much! I will SO rent this again just to have a GOOD cry!!!




















10 comments:
I love the door!!! it is so cute!!!
good luck this weekend... I hope it all goes well!!!
p.s.
woke up with horrible pain last night... went to the dentist today-- I have to have a root canal!!
I love the door. It almost looks like Texas star, but I cannot tell? Is it? If not, then it does look it, which I love!
I WILL take pics of Mar and Fabian. You know I will.
I hope that ya'll have a good weekend. I enjoy reading what all you do at the lake. You are all taking care of business over there. I look forward to photos.
And rememebr-SUNSCREEN!
Have a good one!
That is a great choice for a door!! Enjoy having fun at the lake and I agree with Leigh - SUNSCREEN!!
p.s. I never saw that movie but I did win a copy of the book from a magazine (women's day?) and it's in my "TO READ" pile.
I really do like the door. When I first saw it I thought it was something to do with Texas:)
I really want to see that movie. I cried reading the book so I can't imagine how bad I will be during the movie:)
I love the door!Looks cute!
Thank you for your nice Mother´s Day greetings!I wish you a nice Mother´s Day weekend too!
Love the door! And THANKS for the Mother's Day wishes!
I'll have to see the movie, because I haven't yet..
I love PS I love you - and yes, I DID CRY!!! Such a beautiful love story (made me think of my late husband...
On a lighter note, Gerard Butler is soooooooo HOT!!!!
Love the door. Ours friends just finished their house and that is the door that they got. she painted it whore red. She hates that I call it the Texas door. She calls it Nicole, after me... (being from Texas)
I watched the movie last night, after J left. I am also having the PMS issue so I cried and ate a whole bowl of chips and salsa.
Hope that you had a great weekend.
The door is perfect for a Texas lake house!! Are you painting it green??
I used to work at one of the Corpus Christ Home Depots and they had the coolest Texas light fixtures. I always wanted them.
Post a Comment