I wanted to let everyone know my really good friend Cassy set up her own blog to join "US" in this crazy world of blogging!!!
(I talk about "MY" blog all the time! I think I'm a little bit consumed!!!)
Would you PLEASE go check out her blog and say HELLO?!?!?
A little bit about Cas:
Cassy and I went to school together and after all these years (yes we are getting old) managed to stay connected one way or another!!! She is a wonderful person and I'm sure you will love to read what she has to say!!!
She has LOTS to blog about from her 3 year old little boy, to her not so talkative hubby and her Yummy Tummy Treats "TEXAS SIZED" dog treat business!!!
Cas has talked about doing a Yummy Tummy Doggie gift basket as a "WELCOME" to her blog kind of thing!!! So keep a look out! I wouldn't want my blog friends with doggies to miss out on it!!!!
Here are a few CRAZY nights out:
This was my 31st Birthday Bowling Bash (Me & Cas)
St. Patricks Day 2007 (Me & Cas)
Just a FUNNY pic of Cas!




















10 comments:
tyThanks "J" for the wonderful words. I am excited to be blogging. Right now I am still adjusting to change and trying to get my schedule down. My son is really enjoying being at home all the time with his mom. It is a big change. I will check back later. Gotta go grocery shopping.
cool!!! I will pop over and say hi!
I will have to go say hi. So she is a Texan also... I wish that you lived here, we are going to dinner Saturday for my bday.. You are totally invited, but it is a LONG drive.
You guys look like you'd be a hoot to hang with! :) Thanks for entering my giveaway, too! Hope you win! (I only say that to the people I really love...ahem)
I will pop over and say hey to your friend. :)
Great and funny pictures!
girl, how come all your pictures involve beer?!?!?!
Welcome Cassy! It's a crazy world here!
I'm going to say hey now!! I know if she is a friend of yours, I'll love her too!
Love the photos I'll go and say Hi right away.
Hope the weekend was excellent and you managed some rest!
I will stop by and say hello!
Post a Comment