May 21, 2008

Who wants to "WIN" a prize?

There are a few ways to win a prize!

  • FIRST CONTEST - Click on Frannie my Virtual Matron of Honor's post here and read the rules and then she will send you back here to leave a comment!!! Which I know a lot of you already have so therefor you are entered!!!! =) Frannie has a lot of really NEAT ideas on things to do in blog world as we plan this wedding!!! I couldn't be more excited! The GREAT thing is "YOU" will be here to share in my 9 month journey!!!! A few of you have even offered to pitch in and help!!! We both want to THANK YOU so very much!!! I'm over joyed that I can share my excitement with all of you!!! You are truly like an extended family to me!!! =)

  • SECOND CONTEST - Guess that "TREE"!!! I've only received a "FEW" (as in 2...thank you Rachel and Julie but your answers were wrong...sorry) guesses on the type of tree in the post I did here! You will find the "TREE" question in the post so go look...NOW! If you guess what type of tree you will win a surprise from "ME"! Come on yall...go look...this is the very FIRST give-away I've ever done!!!

12 comments:

frannie said...

lemon tree???

I have no clue!

"J" said...

Keep guessing Frannie! =)

frannie said...

well, gosh darn it!!

frannie said...

kissing tree???

or did i just totally make that up?

CPA Mom said...

I emailed you my guess.

"J" said...

Frannie...for real....lol
Is there a kissing tree!!!

I love it! You CRACK me up!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw it sounds like the next months will be so much fun! Looking forward to helping you celebrate, your right blogland is like an extended family and I couldn't be more excited for you!

OMG the tree I don't know I am rubbish at nature, can we get a clue? Is it a funny name, I like Frannie's suggestion.

Okay I'm going on the grounds that it is somehow linked to your engagement an Acacia tree.

Beckie said...

Is it an elm? Congrats on the news! I don't think it is an elm the leaf is wrong. Dang - I need a close up! I love guessing plants.

"J" said...

It's not an elm...keep guessing!

SJINCO said...

I'm taking a stab at what kind of tree that is....if I've done my research correctly it's got SEVERAL names.....

Is it an Osage-orange tree? Otherwise known as a mock orange, "wild orange", hedge-apple, horse-apple, hedge ball, bois d'arc, or bodark?

Talk about going overboard!? ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor Frannie will not make the wedding. The next few months will be very fun helping plan and playing fun games! I can't wait to see what all is in store! Glad I am back to blogging so that I am not missing all the excitment!

Unknown said...

Cool wedding plans! how fun! Hubby and I got married in Corpus 5 years ago this Saturday. :) Too bad we can't come down and shoot your wedding. That would be fun!