Yall have to go check her out!!! I fell in love with BOTH her blog sites as soon as I stumbled upon them My Good Cents and My Coupon Pal!!! She post daily about giveaways, FREE STUFF, money saving tips and coupons! Let me just say she is dedicated at what she does! I found her through a blog friends post over at Tales from Bloggeritaville you can click HERE to see the post! Miss Leigh has been doing post every Tuesday about her blog friends, why she reads their blog, how she met them and what's going on in their life! I think it's a GREAT way to network and find new friends in blog world!
Okay, I know back to the giveaway and what I won!
My Good Cents was doing a Quick Giveaway HERE for a FREE movie ticket from Hollywood Movie Money! Just so happens that our local Movie Tavern accepts Hollywood Movie Money! So now Mr. "S" and I are going on a date to the local movie tavern!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much "My Good Cents"!!!
Click HERE to check out My Good Cents June Giveaway!
The June winner will receive a $50 SmartyPig gift card courtesy of SmartyPig.com
This is a GREAT giveaway! I entered to WIN to help us save for our wedding! Yall know how we are putting allllllllllllllllll of our money into fixing up the lake house! Well, we haven't been saving for the wedding (at allllllllllllllllll) and we really need to! So this would be a great way to save, add some intrest to our savings and it allows you to invite family and friends to contribute to your account!!!! It's really a cool deal! So go on over and enter now! Giveaway ends midnightish June 30th PST!!!




















8 comments:
You are such a winner. :) Of course I already knew that. Hope you have a great time at the movie!
You are so funny. I love reading your posts and comments. : )
Ahh.. thanks for such a nice post about my blogs :) Made me all warm and fuzzy...
Have fun at the movies! :)
Oh!! j!!!!! i am sooooooo glad that you won! Awesome! And you too deserve a night together after hosting family all week---not that you didnt enjoy it but you are both due some couple time.
Thanks for the shout out, you KNOW I adore you. ADORE!
I am so glad that you won. Ya know, I think ---yep! I know happier than if I woulda won, you DESERVE it.
Funny post!I love to read here!
How cool is that! Enjoy your movie date:-)
congrats on winning!!! You rock!!
Oh I've got to check those out! Thanks!
Post a Comment