June 25, 2008

I have to interrupt my vacation post for.....

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Giveaway...Yippee!!!! =)

I love "ME" some crunchy, buttery, salty, with a few drops of tabasco "popcorn" along with a good chick-flick!!!!

Go check out the
Sunny Little Blog for a GREAT giveaway! Orville Redenbacher has been kind enough to send her a few gift sets to giveaway on her blog! Sunny Little Blog will pick two winners sometime on Thursday (so go now)! Even though I want to win one for myself! The rules were I had to share with others...darn it! =) Yall know I'm cool like that anyways!

Good Luck to all of us in blog world! May the lucky two win!

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Sweet Frannie! I hope you win the popcorn, then you would have a movie night out and could have another in. Fun weekend, J and Mr S!

Frannie said...

you won!!!!

love you, sister!