June 11, 2008

Just busy! A lot of things going on!

This past weekend and week has been crazy busy! We have so much going on and so much we need to do before the Ohio bunch gets here on Saturday!

First off I would like to blog about two very adorable matching handbags I bought! I have to send out a big THANKS and some much needed linky love to Pink Polka Dot Creations for getting the bags done before Lil Miss "H" arrived! I found Polka Dot Creations through her actual blog which is Pink Cashmere Cardigan. Yall go check her out! She will hook you up with a great handbag! She has TONS & TONS of different fabrics to choose from!

What do you think? I love them! I hope Lil Miss "H" likes it!!! We are so going to strut our stuff next week and sport our new cool handbags! It's everything I hoped for and more! They are really thick, durable and very well put together! She even made little pockets on the inside for cell phone and other accessories! I love the fabric! I love everything about the handbags! I've already filled Lil Miss "H" handbag with some cute flower hair accessories, glitter body art and I plan on getting a few more things to add to it! I want the bag to be filled with fun!


While I was out shopping last night getting household necessities - laundry soap, clorox, sponges, toilet paper I found these cute little outfits for Lil Miss "H"
They are individual pieces that I matched up together! Cute huh? I could have bought so much more! I had to contain myself! I would go broke if I had a little girl to shop for! I hope she likes them! I know I do! I could so see myself wearing the pink tank top and beige shorts! Don't forget the flip flops! =)


Guess what...
Tonight Mr. "S" and I are going to the Astros game! We are really excited! His boss gave him tickets! I will take pics for all you baseball lovers! Okay for all you girls that like to see HOT guys in TIGHT uniforms. I wasn't blogging last year when we went to the Braves vs Astros game but I caught a foul ball it was a line drive right up the 3rd base line! I doubt I get that lucky again? Heck, I don't even know where the seats are? Here is a picture with me and the Braves right fielder, Jeff Francoeur at last years game! He was so awesome! He autographed for us and took pictures with us!
I joked with Mr. "S" about this picture and said this was going to be my 2007 Christmas Card! He knows I'm a nut! Mr. "S" is such a great photographer! =)

Back to my stress and busy week! Mr. "S" and I are off work all next week on vacation to spend all the time we can with Lil Miss "H" and Mr. "S" family! That means I'm extra busy at work and I have a lot of things to get done before I leave here on Friday! I also have a lot of things to get done around the house! I hate washing clothes first off! Actually I don't mind washing clothes I just don't like folding them or putting them away! I want to scrub and bleach out the tubs really well, dust extra good vacuum and mop the floors. Mr. "S" is great about housework! He jumps right in! Even if it is to take everything I have laid out around the house and pile it on my side of the bed! HA! That actually flips me out! Saturday when I had my Tastefully Simple party he stayed home and cleaned up for me! So, it's all about half done!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!
I'm still working on wedding plans!
I'm just taking a break till after Mr. "S" family leaves!
I will have more updates later!
Heck we have plenty of time!

13 comments:

Julie said...

hopefully all good things!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for the Linky Love! It was a pleasure to make your's and Miss H's handbags! I hope you enjoy!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Love the handbags!! Those are too cute! And, Miss H will love those outfits since they are super cool!

You guys are gonna have so much fun next week and I can't wait to hear about it!

Mandy said...

Those little purses are so cute!! You guys will look like little divas strolling around town! Her clothes you got her are so cute!!! They make the cutest things for little girls!

Have fun at the game tonight...I wish I was going with ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the handbags they are so cool! And I love the outfits you bought for Little Miss H.
Have fun at the baseball I can't believe you caught a foul ball that is so awesome, I would have probably been knocked out if one had come our way.
Hope the cleaning goes quickly I gather up all T's stuff and dump it by his bed, it drives him insane too but honestly the boy just leaves a trail of paper and stuff behind him. I do pocket the loose change though - LOL!

Beckie said...

You are a busy, busy lady!

I have my new site up and there is a small giveaway if you are interested. http://hineykapoople.com

Anonymous said...

How sweet that you're giving her a welcoming bag full of goodies. I know she'll love it.

CPA Mom said...

How well I remember those days...buying tons of stuff for my stepdaughter and stepson when they came over to see their dad...I LOVE buying stuff for kids and seeing their faces light up. Miss "H" is one lucky girl. I LOVE those handbags. One day if I get extra money, I'll have to get matching bags for me and Eeyore. Were they expensive?

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE bags! I hope H loves hers. The outfits are totally cute too. Hope you have a fun night at the game!

Anonymous said...

axThe bags are really cute. I am sure the Miss H will love it. You guys will look to cute.

I wanted to let you know that I have a ton of shells and I am making some extra special gifts for you to go with your beach wedding. We need to get together some time. I have alot to fill you in on.

Unknown said...

Good to "see" you! I know you're busy but I hope you find some time for some fun too. :)

Love the purses and new outfits.

Frannie said...

How was the game??? I hope y'all had a blast!

those bags are adorable! "h" is going to loves hers!!!!!!!

the other day, I bleached out the tub. I decided I wanted to let it soak overnight-- just bleach and water. I woke up the next morning and the water was black!!! pure black! the bleach had oxidized the metal on the drain and ruined it! I was so upset!!!

ttelroc said...

Just a note on cleaning the tub -- Magic Eraser (the heavy duty ones with the rippled edges) are just awesome for cleaning tubs. Just get it wet and rub a dub the tub.

I love the bags, I'll have to go check out the link. I'm a sucker for polkadots.

Kristin