June 12, 2008

One Word Me-Me!

I took this from CPA Mom! I couldn't pass it up! Seemed fun! It's not like I have anything else to do! Hello, work! Yeah! I need to do that! I have to file our company's sales tax today before I go on vacation! For real...get back to work! Okay, I will as soon as I'm done with this Me-Me!

“You can only type ONE Word! Not as easy as you might think. Now copy, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to only use one word answers. Even harder not reuse the same word.”

Where is your cell phone? Desk
Your significant other? "S"

Your hair? Blond
Your mother? Hermit

Your dad? Helpful
Your favorite thing? Lake

Your dream last night? Nothing
Your favorite drink? Beer
Your dream/goal? Family
The room you’re in? Office
Your fear? Death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
Where were you last night?
Astros

What you’re not? Skinny
Muffins? Blueberry
One of your wish list items? Travel

Where you grew up? Texas
The last thing you did? Breakfast

What are you wearing? Clothes
Your TV? Flat
Your pets? None
Your computer? Silver
Your life? Busy

Your mood? Happy
Missing someone? Brother
Your car? Keyed

Something you’re not wearing? Socks
Favorite Store? Wal-Mart
Your summer? Fun
Like someone? Yeah
Your favorite color? Blue
When is the last time you laughed? Today
Last time you cried? Today

Who will/would re-post this? Clueless
Bath or shower? Bath
Holiday? Halloween
Writing utensil? Pen

Vacation activity? Swim
Bedding preference? Soft
Pet peeves? Lying

Cookies? Oreo
Eggs? Fried
Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Sleep
Your biggest strength? Loyal
Favorite thing about school? Sports
Most awesome gift received? Helmet

Neighbors? Noisy
What do you collect? Beer

Oldest kept item from childhood? Pictures
Greatest indulgence? Food
Your house? Apartment

Fruits or vegetables? Both
Loud or quiet? Loud



Did you learn anything about me from that me-me?

5 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

It's pretty obvious that you don't like beer.

:)

Frannie said...

I love you and your meme!

Anonymous said...

Great meme I am of course going to steal it for tomorrow's post. I ADORE meme's.
Photos coming your way!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I LOVEd all of your answers. If I havent done that one I am going to do it. I have done so many I cannot recall. That is bad, But I love those things. I love to read about people.
Enquiring minds, huh?

CPA Mom said...

car - keyed?!?!?

Wal-Mart - leave the dark side, come over to TARGET. You know you want to.