06/17/2008 - Tuesday
I took Lil Miss "H" to a kids day spa for some girlie-girl fun! Mr. "S", his brother-n-law "N" and nephew "C" went golfing!
Lil Miss "H" with her pink robe!
She picked HOT pink for nail polish color!
She loved every minute of the pampering!
Look at all those curls! She is such a sweetie pie!
After that I took her to a photography studio to have her pictures made for Mr. "S" as a fathers day gift! I will scan them in later! They turned out GREAT! Mr. "S" was in total shock. He had no idea of the surprise!
TWISTER TIME
Lil Miss "H" told Mr. "S" and I that we are her FUN family from TEXAS and her OHIO family is boring! We just laughed! We are glad she thinks of us that way!




















9 comments:
Lil Miss "H" is right! Can I be part of your Texas family? I'm going to have to look for a spa day like that for my Eeyore in a few years.
she must have just had the best time!!! look at her smile!!
Well of course you are the fun family!! You had the BEST activities while she was there to visit, it was bound to be a blast.
Love all the spa pictures :) But I especially love the picture of you two laying on the twister board!
Looks like she had a terrible time, no? :)
She is adorable and I love her hair! I remember playing twister. :) Fun times and it's great to be the fun family!
She is such a cutie, loved her hair.
Glad she had such fun with you.
All the pampering looks like so much fun! I love her hair! She is a cutie pie!
That looks like a blast! Great memories.
You guys are so much fun!!! She looks like she is having a blast in every picture!
Post a Comment