Yes, I'm addicted to the Bloggy Giveaway...
I can't help myself! Are you caught up in it too?
I've found some really cool things! There are a lot of different organizing giveaways that would sooooooooooooo help us out with us packing up and moving to the lake house! We soooooooooooooooo need to down size! I don't even want to think of the CLOSET SPACE issue! Heck, it's not just a closet space issue....it's a storage issue!!!!
Any ways....
I wanted to post about a giveaway that I just ran across...
When I seen this it made me think of my "WEDDING DAY" jewelry! I love it! So I had to post about it and share it with you all!!! Plus I get EXTRA entries for sharing the linky love! Isn't that GREAT!
This is the page I was checking out click HERE!
Go check it out for yourself!
Fairy Tale Jewels is having a Fabulous GIVEAWAY for a $100.00 Gift Certificate to fairytalejewels.com. Click HERE to leave a comment!
So run over and check it out!
Also, you can click HERE to check over 900 other giveaways!!!!
July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















8 comments:
Aww! "J", your comments make my heart smile! : )
Cool, I'll run check it out. :) Thanks for your nice comments too. :)
Hey! Thanks for checking out my 100 things and commenting. We do have a lot in common. I love camping, fishing and football and I LOVE stargazer lilies, too. I was just telling my Mom how many gorgeous lilies I got shots of at out local zoo yesterday. I subscribed to your blog, so I'll be reading.
You were looking around my blog and left a comment about buying a water heater at sears - on the front page of sears.com there is a mail in rebate for 10% back on appliances $399 and up. I am not sure if water heaters apply or how much a water heater is but I thought I would let you know. Here is the link to the rebate: http://content.sears.com/ue/appl/072708_Appl_rebate.pdf
www.DealiciousMom.com
Here's a link to some coupons as well - I can't vouch for if they work or not but the second one on the page might save you some money. The first one says it is not good one appliances. Make sure you read the fine print - I tried to but I am not sure exactly what your buying in terms of clearance and outlet and so on but good luck and let me know how it goes. Hope I helped.
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/coupons.action?coupon=save_5_on_purchase
I am going to do some pics still! I have been thinking of that so much. As soon as we get settled we are going to go camping or something and I can get some lake shots. I will have soon ready before your place is done!!
Oh is the blog you were mentioning OrgJunkie? She does menu plan Monday. I used to particapate until I stopped cooking. Now that we have our fridge and stove hooked up I have started cooking more.
I do love your excitment and energy I'll check them out. Have a great weekend at the Lake - envy, envy as I am stuck in the city and sweltering and being bitten to death to boot.
an award for you on my blog, kiddo!
Post a Comment