This cutie poo award was created by Mere. This is what Mere said about it: I have created a new award for my readers, because I am blessed by you!
These are the rules:1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator - CHECK(http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award. - CHECK
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself - CHECK
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere. - CHECK - At least Leigh thinks so!!! =)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient. - CHECK
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others. - CHECK
7. You must thank your giver. - CHECK
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human) - I love to smile, I love to laugh!
2. Must love one another - I do, I do, I do! I have made some of the best "invisible friends" (that is what Mr. "S" calls yall) that I could have ever asked for!!!! Yall have listened to me, motivated me, supported me, taught me, confided in me and most of all yall have just been there for me when I needed it!!! I would have never thought I could have found that type of friendship in the world of blog!!!
3. Must make mistakes - Boy have I! I won't even go there! Let me just say Mrs. Giants Fan knows!!!! I will say one thing, "We live and learn" and that is what makes it sooooooo great!
4. Must learn from others - I can't tell you HOW MUCH I have learned since I started this blog! I've learned sooooooooooo much about sooooooooooooo many different people from around the world!!! I've learned about their way of life, their faith, their friendship and generosity!!!!!
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world - I do my best! I try to stay as positive as I can! Don't yall love all the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) I sure do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just like to get my point across and show my enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Must love life - Boy do I love life and everything it has to offer ~ Good Times and Bad! We learn from both!
7. Must love kids - I do...I just don't have my own! I will say that some of my friends kids TEST me at times!!! lol
I was soooooooooooooooooooooo honored to receive this award from my Southern Beach Lovin, Jimmy Buffet Singing Girl "Leigh" over at Tales From Bloggeritaville who certainly makes me smile!!! I am soooooooooooooo totally honored!!!! You ROCK my socks Leigh!!!!
I must pass it on, to bloggers that make me smile!!!! I am not going to duplicate anyone she passed the award to!!!
1. Giants Fan - Sunny Little Blog - I adore her! She is an amazing mother, a grateful loving wife and a wonderful friend to me! I'm sooooooooooooo thankful she is in my life! You always make me smile!
2. Marmite and Tea - You always make me smile! It might be about a book you read, something you are quoting, a cool link you found on the Internet while you were up all night because you couldn't sleep or just your cool accent that I can totally hear through reading your blog!!!!
3. CPA Mom - You always make me smile with the way you just put it out there for us to read! I love reading your Friday Funnies (even though you haven't posted your FF for today), you are such a generous, caring person, wonderful person! You were one of my very first blog friends besides Giants Fan (which I already knew in real life)! Thank you for all the smiles!
4. Jessica McCash - You make me smile each and every time I read your blog! It could be about something sweet that your loving hubby has done for you (flowers or a note), sharing your pregnancy or sharing your Faith in God! I'm sooooooooo glad I met you through the bloggy giveaway back in January! Yes, I remember because I was lured in by THIS (your cool homemade decorative tiles)! Your drive and your spirit makes me *smile*! The world really needs more of you!
5. Lisa's Chaos - You make me smile with your amazing pictures! Your will and determination to beat Cancer! You are such a positive person! Your a wonderful wife, mom and grandmother! Your photos brighten my day, there is just something peaceful about your photos!!! =)
I just want you to know there are sooooooooooooooooooooooo many more of you that make me smile just go look at the list on my sidebar (Blog's I love to Read)!!!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!





















6 comments:
J-This post is evident of why you are so fabulous. Positive, loving, gracious, kind and just a real good "fran".
I look forward to your post and emails. You ALWAYS make my day. You are a ray of light, my friend. As well as a soul sista!
awww!!! I love you so much, chick-a-dee!!!!!!!!!
you just don't know!!
Thank you so much for the award!!!!!
Oh, J!!! My gracious.. How kind of you. I seriously teared up after reading that. Thank you! I needed that encouragement today. : ) I, too, am glad to call you a friend and a sister in Christ!
Thanks sweetie, honestly you don't know how much you cheered me up with this after a really crappy evening out. Nice to know I make someone smile :) And you definitely return the favour :)
Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it along to me! Hope you're having a great weekend!
oh my, thanks for the nice words! Back at you, times 110!! I love you too lady!
Post a Comment