You have to go over to Laurie's blog and check out her amazing giveaway ~ COACH SOHO MULTI PRINT HOBO that retails for $298!!!!! What is the heck was she thinking!!!! This is by far one of the very best giveaways over at the quartley bloggy giveaway!!!!!!!
I'm sorry but I have NEVER been able to convince myself to pay this much money for a purse! I've almost convinced my Mr. "S" to buy me one and last year at Christmas I almost had my brother talked into buying me one. Heck, he was buying his LOSER GIRLFRIEND a COACH purse! (Yes, I said loser because they are no longer together)!!!!! Yes, I want to look like the rest of the "COOL CHICK'S" (even my brother's ex-loser girlfriend) and carry a COACH purse!!!
Yall have to go over to La Vie de Laurie's blog and enter ~ PLEASE LET HER KNOW I SENT YOU!!!!!! If you win and I don't and you have an old coach purse I would take that as a consolation prize...lol! I'm just kidding!
I would also like to mention that Laurie has another really cool blog called Our 3 Day this blog is designed to track her progress along with her buddy Nikki's progress for the 60 Miles or Bust 2008 Dallas Breast Cancer 3-Day!!!! They are always hosting really cool giveaways such as "save the ta-tas t-shirts"!!!! What they are walking for is truly amazing! Laurie walks with the belief that her nieces and future generations will see a cure to breast cancer in their lifetimes. I'm right there with her!!!! I sure hope they find a cure for this cancer as well as many others!!!!!!! Cancer has hit my life more than one way! My brother passed away from cancer when he was in his early twenties, he left behind two young children of his own! I was diagnosed with Melanoma skin cancer almost two years ago! Since then I've been clean but I'm due for a check up!
Also, don't forget to go check out all the other cool giveaways at:
July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Yes, we have a Kirklands and I love it!! :) Oops is not in Texas but their webpage is www.oopsdeals.com. They don't have any cute stuff on their yet but maybe soon!
cool giveaway-- I will have to check it ou!
It's funny that I decided to do my giveaway the same week as all the others, it was accidental.
Purse, who can resist?!
awww... thanks for the mentions once again. I still have a fabulous Save the TaTas shirt to send you. I haven't forgotten. I hope you have a great rest of your weekend! <3
Post a Comment