Mr. "S" and I didn't get a whole lot done this weekend but what was done was HUGE!!!! The aerobic septic was installed and running! My best bud Courtney her hubby Jason came up Saturday afternoon and hook up our central air conditioner. So we now have central air and heat!!! YIPPEE!!!! Each weekend we are getting a step closer to a livable lake house!!! It's hard work but we can't wait to reap the benefits in the end!!!!
There are soooooooooooo many of you that say you wished you could come here or you wished you had our lake view!!! It makes me appreciate what we have each and every time yall say that! Sometimes people (YES, "ME") can take things for granted!!!! When I hear yall say that it really makes me appreciate it even more! There are days when we are up at the lake and I wished we had water front so I could just go jump in the lake and float on my tube but then there are days that I love the privacy we have with the woods surrounding our back yard!!! If you ever take a trip to Houston or if you are in the surrounding area, our house is open to you! We love having friends and family over!!!
I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!
I wanted to remind everyone it's that time of year:
Go check out alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the GREAT giveaways and GOOD LUCK!!!!!
I'm off to go enter more GREAT giveaways!!!!!!!!
July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
oh! Awesome. I will try and do one myself. I love this.
your home isreally coming along. There are 2 more stores in my town that are devoted to lakehomes. wish you were here.
And be sure and see the meme I tagged you for.
Good luck with your comps hope you're as lucky as last time :)
And sometime in the next three years I WILL be coming to that lakehouse!
Thanks for coming over! I've been over to your blog a few times before. :)
you are so fortunate that you and S are able to do all this. It has been such a hard road with many obstacles, but it is going to be sooooo worth it!!!
I'm so proud!!
I have not even LOOKED at the BG this year. I was so discouraged by not winning anything last time. A lot of time and work I really dont' have. Good luck to you though!!
And I really, really want to come to Houston. *sigh*
Coming to Houston sounds like a good idea :)
Post a Comment