I followed "MY" plan! I got up at 6:15am and made our breakfast (Bacon, Egg, FF Cheese & Pico in a Whole Wheat Pita), packed our lunch (for me a BLT with Sun Chips and for MR. "S" a sandwich with Sara Lee Buffalo Style Breast of Chicken ~ YUMMERS)! Mr. "S" didn't think I had it in me! HA! I did it! I showed him! Now I just need to keep it up!
After he was off to work I still had 15-20 minutes before it was my normal "wake up" time so I jumped on the elliptical to break a sweat and watch the Today's show! I even ended up being 10 minutes early to work this morning! I guess I wasn't dragging like normal! Getting up might really do me some good! I figured if anything it will help me with the move we are about to make! Once we move up to the lake house I will have to get up at 5:30am so we will have enough time for the long drive into work! JOY!
Mr. "S" and I was very BUSY last night after work! I made dinner, we ate and then we ran over to get Mr. "S" a haircut! Then off to the grocery store we went! I love that he goes to the grocery store and helps me shop!!! After that we ran by Red Box to get our FREE Monday night rental and then off to Jack In the Box to try the new Real Mango Fruit Smoothie for FREE (from a coupon I got in the paper)! It was soooooooooooooooo YUMMY! After that we got home and fought for a parking spot at our apartments that we HATE! (For real...we sometimes have to park a 100 yards or more away from our apartment! The parking is soooooooooooooooo jacked up!) We unloaded the car and I was off to wash and put away our veggies for the week! Do any of you do that? Wash and put away your veggies as soon as your come home from the store? That way when you go to use them when you need them? I learned this from Rachel Ray ~ 30 Minute Meals show! It just makes sense! I cut up lettuce, tomatoes and onions for our sandwiches and made fresh pico de gallo!!! It was finally time to sit down, relax and watch our movie!
That's about all that is going on with us! I'm taking home a TON of boxes form work so we can start packing tonight! We are getting a lot of rain so there is no bike riding or pool play for us! =( It will be nice to get a JUMP on packing! That will be one less thing we have to stress about in September! I'm also looking forward to decluttering my closets!!!
August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















10 comments:
Hi Mrs. "J', Looks like you have been busy with projects around your house. I just wanted to say "Thanks so much" for thinking of my sweet Jessica McCash. I'm her mommy. I just read your comment on her blog & that is just the sweetest thing to do is to send her a gift when you have never even meet her. Just shows what a kind heart you must have. I just wanted to say Thank-you, it makes a parents heart feel so good when someone shows kindness to their child. May God bless you as you show his love to others. Thanks again Mrs."J". K.Barnes
Man, I hate moving... but it will be so worth it once you are living in your fabulous house!
Sounds like you are starting a great routine too! I hate getting up early, but I have thought about going for an early morning walk instead of sleeping in. I might give it a try a few days a week.
Have a great week! Be looking for your package at your P.O. Box in the next couple of days :)
I admire anybody that can exercise before work- Drama Mama was just never meant to do it!
After a day like that, I would have fallen asleep during the movie! Sounds like it's working for you. Way to go! Thanks for the veggies tip.
Hello again Jeannie, I just read your comment on Miss Jessica's blog. But of course its allot later than when you wrote yours, ha!!!Jessica told me you left a comment on her blog to me, isn't this blogging world the crazest thing. All these women taking back & forth & never meet. Your right, I don't have a blog or a face book, I really don't know where I'd find the time. Plus one of my hobbies that I love is photography & I would always be thinking I should be taking pictures so I could blog about this, ha!!!Plus with baby Harbor on the way, I really will be busy. But a good kind of busy. My life & Jessica/David's is about to change forever. And I'm so thankful that I'm at a place in my life that I can stay home & help her so she can still teach. Jessica loves being a teacher. Plus she really loves all the kids she has & I know some of the kids don't have good homes so Jessica is really trying to make a difference. Thanks again for all your kind words about Jessica, she really is a wonderful person with a kind heart & would do anything for anyone if she could. And yes, I tried to be the best mother I knew how to be, I wasn't perfect but with allot of prayer & God's grace we made it. Maybe we will talk again, this blogging world is really something else, I grew up in a time when we didn't even have computers, so I'm trying to learn all this stuff. All these women trying to say words of encouragement & show kindness is something that is just unbeliveable, it shows there is still allot of good people in this world when we must wonder at times if this world has gone in sane with all the bad we hear. But I will keep my camera close when baby Harbor comes so I can capture lots of good stuff. And Jessica will have to post those pictures. Jessica grew up with me always taking lots of pictures of her too, she learned to just smile, ha!!! May God bless you as you try to make a difference in the life of someone you have never meet Jeannie, my sweet Jessica. Best wishes..Karen Barnes is my name but I always sign it K.Barnes. And wow, I wrote allot, ha!!!This could be all of us women's theraphy, this blogging.Ha!!!
pico de gallo yum yum yum!
sounds like you are off to a good start.
Hope that my post for tomorrow will give you some ideas for the lake house. I wish I had gotten a pic of the lamp made from an old cooler jug. It was so cute. If I go back I will get a ouc of it. I hoped it would be on the web site. She said that you can email her at the Seibels store if you want pics of anything and she will send them to you.
I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
way to go!!! That is so great that you got up so early and got all that done! You are amazing!
AMAZING!
Throw something away every day. Be sure to have one of those boxes set for giving to Goodwill. Mark that box with neon paper or something, so it doesn't get packed!
Kristin
Good for you!
I could never get up at 5:30 am every day. I just couldn't. :)
I'm making myself get up no latter than 7, except on Saturdays. That sounds late, but I don't go to work until 9, so unless I have class or church, there's no reason to get up that early. It hasn't really been helpful yet, I've been dragging regardless (though I haven't been late since). I need to get used to going to bed a little early, too...
Post a Comment