Last night was supposed to be a night of bike riding! HA! Well, that didn't happen! I bet you are wondering what did happen with my provocative blog title! HA! Well, it rained so we stayed in!
That is where the "Quickie" blog title came in! =) I wanted to do a "Quickie Post" and tell you about the movie we watched! It was soooooooooooooooooo funny and I felt the need to share it with you all! I love a good movie!
So run out and rent:
Staring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher!
See now...wasn't that a "QUICKIE" unlike my L-O-N-G post from yesterday that wore most of you out that read it!
More to come, More to come!
By the way tonight is FREE movie rental night at Red Box here is the Promo Code: DB96TH
I don't want yall to think I get anything for blogging about Red Box because I don't! I just want to share the FREE movie rental love with yall!!! Ya know ~ It's kind of like hookin a sister up ~ cause that is what we do! *WINK*




















6 comments:
I was hoping that movie was funny. Sometimes the hype is so much bigger than the actually movie LOL
Have a great day!
Kristin
we've still not tried Red Box because we have ZERO time to actually sit down and watch a movie. for reals. One day, *sigh*
Oh how do you get the free codes?
We rented that movie on Tuesday. i loved it. I am now a red box freak.
I've been wanting to see that movie- it looks cute!
You are too funny! I guess we have a Red Box at McDonalds now but the drive to town isn't worth it. We use Netilx and love it! We will have to add that movie to our list.
I do not even know what red box is. :) Must be some movie place. :) Wonder WHAT kind of movies! ;)
Post a Comment