
I'm only doing a dinner menu this week! =(
In the past I've added breakfast, lunch and a nightly activity! I'm just not very organized this week! I'm so wore out from our busy weekend up at the lake house! I just don't have it in me! So here is what I have:
Monday - Left Over's from my dad's- Roast and Potato's
Tuesday - Chicken & Buttermilk Biscuits
Wednesday - Taco Night Old El Paso Stand N Stuff Taco Kit
Saturday - Grilling Hamburgers (If "IKE" the storm doesn't come this way)
Sunday - Who knows? I do know that I'm cooking a big breakfast! Maybe we'll eat so much that we won't be hungry for dinner! HA! I doubt it!




















6 comments:
PLease Please get on Facebook with the rest of us- We are having a blast with it ! That crazy Valerie Lea keeps sending me all kind of crazy stuff! If you get on, she will send some to you too!
Sounds like a good menu! There is nothing wrong with just posting dinner, that is the way I always did mine. Now I eat every hour or so and the thought of cooking...forget it. Sandwiches and cereal is all I have been eating. My idea of cooking has been making a ton of pb&j and putting them in the fridge for when I am too sick to fix anything.
Yum biscuits I haven't had a biscuit for ages and I adore them, can you make them or do you buy them? I've never seen them here.
Hey, remember me? Yes, I stalk your blog. Just have to say that I am SOO jealous that you are having Wings-N-More for dinner. We don't have one anywhere close to where I live, but my hubby got to eat there once on a business trip. I LOVE wings and I dream of going there one day. Enjoy them for me :)
You are so organized!! : )
Great menu plan - I like come to eat to you ;O))!
Post a Comment