I love to watch the clouds of a hurricane - you can actually see the "arms" and you can watch them move in their giant circles (of course not the entire circle, but I digress)
I wish this wasn't coming in the middle of the night - the darkness makes it even more scary I think.
Bizarre that it looks so pretty. I've been tracking it on storm watch. Hope you guys are still okay, glad you're still online, keep us posted and take care!
I stopped in to check on your progress on the house and gosh-oh-gosh, I don't think I clued in that you were in the path of Ike! so by now it's Saturday morning, are you guys okay?
I just wanted to try to let everyone know that I just heard from Jeannie! They are fine. Check out this post on my blog for updates from them as I hear from them! http://erincraig.wordpress.com/2008/09/12/ike/
I love to see such beautiful pictures of clouds!Great pics ! I hope everything is okay with you and your family after the hurricane!!??My thoughts are with you!
that is some scary stuff!!! thanks for texting me the last few days...hope you keep on texting...and get back on line soon!! ((((HUGS)))) hope the lake house is ok and your parent's properties weren't too damaged!!!
I'm going to try and do a short post but I wanted to post here just in case!!!
I can't thank all of you enough for the thoughts and prayers! That means sooooooooooooooooooo very much to me, my family and friends!!!! Many, many hugs to you from us!!!!
We are STILL without power! =( The radio said we MIGHT get power by Monday at our apartment! Fingers Crossed! Who knows when dad will get power? They are saying it could be Oct 5th! He is running generators so he is okay! He has one generator running the house and one running the washer and drier! Mr. "S" and I are going there tonight to wash clothes! Dad has been feeding us each night! He has been cleaning out his freezer! lol =) We are greatful! Dad's stove is gas so we are able to cook!!! Plus he has a HUGE bbq pit that ROCKS out some YUMMY steaks/chicken/pork chops!
We are doing okay! Yes, the cold showers are getting really really old!!!! =(
I just got a call from Mr. "S" his dad has power and water up at the lake! That means our lake house will have power and water! YIPPEE!!! We are going up to the lake house this weekend to install the floors! =)
Love you all! Thank yall again for all the thoughts and prayers!!!!!!
I'm an easy going...very laid back person! I love meeting new people…I’m VERY outgoing!!! I'm in a "WONDERFUL" relationship with a guy (Mr. "S") I went to school with!!! We met back up in 2006 after being out of school 12 years. It has been the VERY BEST thing that could have happened to us!!!
We have a lot of things going on in our CRAZY but FUN life! We are remodeling a lake house and we will be moving in the end of Sept 2008! We are also planning a beach wedding ~ March 4, 2009 where we will be on a 7 day Caribbean Cruise!
Thanks for stopping by! Come back anytime!
20 comments:
I love to watch the clouds of a hurricane - you can actually see the "arms" and you can watch them move in their giant circles (of course not the entire circle, but I digress)
I wish this wasn't coming in the middle of the night - the darkness makes it even more scary I think.
Be calm, eat cookies and watch that flooding.
that looks crazy!!! I know you are scared to pieces!!
keep in touch!!
Please take care of yourself- Katrina was so scary for us!
I'll be thinkin about ya!
Bizarre that it looks so pretty. I've been tracking it on storm watch.
Hope you guys are still okay, glad you're still online, keep us posted and take care!
I stopped in to check on your progress on the house and gosh-oh-gosh, I don't think I clued in that you were in the path of Ike! so by now it's Saturday morning, are you guys okay?
Keep us posted! Kiy
!!!!Attention Everyone Here!!!!
I just wanted to try to let everyone know that I just heard from Jeannie! They are fine. Check out this post on my blog for updates from them as I hear from them!
http://erincraig.wordpress.com/2008/09/12/ike/
The cloud formations are gorgeous. I have been thinking about you! And praying for you all.
Girl! I hope you are okay, I've been thinking about you all day.....
Keep us posted please!
Wow. Truly awe inspiring! Stay safe!!!
I love to see such beautiful pictures of clouds!Great pics !
I hope everything is okay with you and your family after the hurricane!!??My thoughts are with you!
Are you ok? I hope you faired well. Those are cool pictures.
that is some scary stuff!!! thanks for texting me the last few days...hope you keep on texting...and get back on line soon!! ((((HUGS)))) hope the lake house is ok and your parent's properties weren't too damaged!!!
Crazy!! Hope you are okay...
I hope you are okay!! Thinking of you...
Amidst all that, those are beautiful pics J... I read from Giants Fan but everything's ok now. Take care!
We need an update! Are you okay?
just wanted to let everyone know that J is okay-- but still no power.
she is pretty tired of the cold showers, but she is doing fine.
J honey - I hope you get power back soon (as I'm sure you do as well!) those cold showers must be getting pretty old by now.
I miss you - as I'm sure all of your readers and friends miss you.
I'm going to try and do a short post but I wanted to post here just in case!!!
I can't thank all of you enough for the thoughts and prayers! That means sooooooooooooooooooo very much to me, my family and friends!!!! Many, many hugs to you from us!!!!
We are STILL without power! =( The radio said we MIGHT get power by Monday at our apartment! Fingers Crossed! Who knows when dad will get power? They are saying it could be Oct 5th! He is running generators so he is okay! He has one generator running the house and one running the washer and drier! Mr. "S" and I are going there tonight to wash clothes! Dad has been feeding us each night! He has been cleaning out his freezer! lol =) We are greatful! Dad's stove is gas so we are able to cook!!! Plus he has a HUGE bbq pit that ROCKS out some YUMMY steaks/chicken/pork chops!
We are doing okay! Yes, the cold showers are getting really really old!!!! =(
I just got a call from Mr. "S" his dad has power and water up at the lake! That means our lake house will have power and water! YIPPEE!!! We are going up to the lake house this weekend to install the floors! =)
Love you all! Thank yall again for all the thoughts and prayers!!!!!!
Post a Comment