September 22, 2008

Still ~ NO POWER! =( UGH!

I don't get it? Everyone around us has power? Why don't we have power? This is soooooooooo not cool!


A weekend recap! The lake house coming along! We have the floors almost completely installed and it looks GREAT! We love it!

We stayed the night at the house last night so this morning was our VERY first drive into work! It wasn't to bad! At least not as bad as I thought it would be! I had anxiety all night long and couldn't sleep! I kept waking up thinking we over slept! Thank goodness we didn't! Mr. "S" dropped me off at the apartment this morning so I could pick up my vehicle. I still had an hour before I had to be at work so I went in and started packing in the dark! I have about half the kitchen packed! Woo-Who! Go me! Yeah, okay...whatever!

We are going to haul some things up to the lake house tonight! There is no point and staying at the apartment if we don't have power! So you know what this means? We still have a TON of stuff to pack and it HAS to be PACKED by SATURDAY! We are stressing! Our life is so in shambles right now! Moving and trying to finish remodeling a house is ENOUGH...wouldn't you think? Well, we have to add "NO POWER" to that equation! Let's just make a stressful situation even more stressful!

I'm still using my bosses "turtle slow" wireless card so I can't post pictures! I still want to show yall my "IKE" pictures and I wanted to show yall the hardwood floor pictures! Dang it!

Well, I want yall all to know we are surviving and things are slowly getting back to normal! Sorry I can't visit your blogs! I hope yall understand! I promise I will be back once I get Internet and power! Bare with me! I can't wait to watch some tv and surf the net! It's the little things in life!!! HA!

(((HUGS)))

8 comments:

Frannie said...

I wish I could be there for you!!! I would pack up your apartment!! even in the dark!!!

I love you and am sending every positive thought in my head your way!

Kristin - The Goat said...

You are going to have one hellofa story to tell when this is all said and done - Goodness!

We can't wait to have you with us full time again. Good luck on your move!

Kristin

Forgetfulone said...

My mom and my ex, both in Humble, still don't have power, either. That area is always slowest. I don't know why!

So glad you had a productive weekend. And glad to see you posting!

Beckie said...

I'm glad to hear that things are slowly getting back to the norm.

I can't wait to see pictures of everything - including the floor!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Its ok. Dont worry-take care of what you need to. we will all be here, my friend. Glad things are ok. Hope you get power soon.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your return :) Glad everyone is safe and there wasn't to much damage for you!

Ronnica said...

I think we can forgive you for not being fully involved in bloggy land when there is so much chaos going on in RL land. =) Hope everything goes smoothly with the move!

Home Generator Greensboro said...

Awesome blog you have hhere