Even though I was off work to pack I managed to have a WONDERFUL lunch (Sushi - YUM) with two of my best buds Danielle and Cassy!!!
Friday night we went to the Braves vs Astros game thanks to one of my vendors at work!!! We had a GREAT time even though the Braves lost! =( My brother and Danielle went as well but they had different seats than us. I didn't really take pictures during the game but I took a few pictures after the game of the Friday night fireworks! Here are a few firework pictures that I thought turned out pretty cool!






Here is the ONE picture I took at the game! Brian McCann's (Atlanta Braves Catcher) butt! =)
Here is a picture we took inside Minute Maid Park Power Zone (acting like DORKS):
We took these pictures in the parking lot waiting for my brother and Danielle:

I wished I would have taken pictures of our move! Yall would have laughed! First vehicle in line was my brother's truck with a trailer (all loaded down) then me in my Durango (loaded down ~ I couldn't even see out the back window), then Mr. "S" with his truck (it was loaded down with our NEW fridge and a ton of boxes) and last in line was my aunt with her BIG Lincoln Town Car (loaded down front and back seat as well as the trunk)!!!! It was funny!!! We were like this l-o-n-g crazy driving convoy!!!! We didn't get everything moved like I was hoping! I still need to go back to the apartment today and pack more stuff and clean! UGH! I'm only working half a day so I'm hoping I will get done so I can turn our keys in tomorrow on my lunch hour!!!

This is a picture of our new fridge! It's not in the kitchen yet! We still need to get the water line to hook up the ice maker and water!
Close up of the fridge! I'm not crazy about side-by-sides but I'm so excited to have a ice maker and water dispenser! I go through bottled water like crazy! See the pretty flowers on top of the fridge ~ Danielle got those for us! =)
This is looking into the living room from the sliding glass doors! Stuff is just piled every where! I can't wait till everything is organized! It's such a mess! I just wanted yall to see the inside of the house with some furniture!

























14 comments:
Yeah, you are moved! Moving is yucky, but the end results rock. I am so excited for you guys that you are finally in! I am looking forward to seeing pic's when everything is all set up and organized just the way you like it.
BTW, the last two fridge's we had I purposely picked out side-by-sides. It was driving me nuts that stuff would get pushed to the back of the fridge or freezer and not be seen, and go back or not used. Now, nothing goes bad. I bet you end up liking your new fridge. And yeah, the water/ice dispenser rocks too!
Enjoy your week, Kiy
Yeah! Can you believe it is over?! Sadly you finished before us. We still have the last coat of paint (which I can't do since I'm preggo) and finish the shower. But I'm glad we moved in already! I can't wait to see how you decorate!
You did it! Awesome!! No more wondering if it's going to happen - it did!!! AND you made it through a hurricane in the middle of all this.
Can't wait to see the new digs!
Kristin
Oh, the joy of moving! It'll be nice to be entirely in the new place, though I'm sure it's going to be a busy week!
AHHH i am so excited for you!!! I love our side by side. I can't wait to see the pictures once you are unpacked and moved in.
I am so happy for you!! and proud of you!! and amazed by you!!
YOu and S rock!!! Look at how far you have come over the past few months... and how many times you wanted to quit but didn't!!!
y'all are inspiring!!
COngratulations! That is awesome. No more stresses about 2 payments on two places to live. Now its all under one happy roof! I am so happy for you and Mr S. May this be a wonderful beginning of a long life together filled with wonderful memories.
HUgs to you my friend.
Yeah! One set of bills!! And the drive isn't as bad as you thought, right?
We have side by side too and I don't like it as much as freezer on top but I live with it.
CONGRATULATIONS to move in your new house!!!Good luck!
I wish I could visiting you!
Please tell me your new postal address...
Yay! You're there, you did it! Congratulations and I hope you make many happy memories in your new home!
Those fireworks pictures are amazing!
congrats on the move! we have that same fridge!
Oh yeah, moving is always grand, and messy. :) But it will feel so good once you have everything all organized and put away. Love the fridge!
"was the dark of the moon, on the 6th of June, in a kennworth, pullin logs"
That's what I thought of, when you said it was a long, crazy convoy.
I cannot wait to see pics after you've had a chance to get things settled!!
I'm glad the move went smoothly!
Post a Comment