What?
You don't want to guess?
Why?
Well, whatever...I will just tell you!
We got TV yesterday!!! YIPPEE!!!
But first I had to kick the cable guy to the curb and call Direct TV out!!! We've waited on the cable guy since September 24th (what a freaking joke) - they finally determine we can get service thanks to a "service ability test" they preformed - HA - what a joke! They show up to tell me we are on the end of a loop (whatever the heck that is)? He told me IF he were to hook it up we would get a bad reception! (I personally don't think he wanted to do the job) UGH! So, I just told him NOT to bother I would call the local Direct TV guys! I'm soooooooooooo thankful I did! We should have done this a month ago! I called them at 10am yesterday morning and they were mounting the satellite to our roof at noon - that is what you call customer service! As of yesterday around 1pm I was watching TV! =) The downside to this is - we won't have Internet at the house! We have two options! Get a wireless card and pay out the rear end or call the local cable company back out for Internet? I haven't made a decision!!!!
I went shopping on my lunch hour today and bought a few of these really CUTE t-shirts ($4.99 each) for Halloween! Yall know I'm a NUT when it comes to Halloween!!! I have my buddy Danielle on a t-shirt mission today (she's off work) to find me the one on the end that says 31 - it looks like a jersey! Toooooooo CUTE!
As far as my Halloween costume this is what I *might* be dressing up as:
Mr. "S" is going as a Priest! I think we will look CUTE together! If I can't find *my size* in the above costume I will wear the one that I wore two years ago! Plus it will save me a few $$$!
Tonight... (YIPPEE IT'S FRIDAY)
Nothing much is going on! I'm sure we'll build a fire and sit outside and enjoy the cold weather! I bought some marshmallows - I'm thinking roasted marshmallows for dessert!
Tomorrow...(SATURDAY)
There is A LOT going on! Our subdivision is having a garage sale! I can't wait to wake up jump on Pop's golf cart and go garage-selling! Who knows what I will find? Last year I got a really cute fish platter all clear glass!!! (Thanks Danielle)!!! Danielle's mom found some really old books from the early 1900's! That was really cool!!!
Oh guess what? I found my battery charger yesterday while I was at home waiting on the cable guys I was digging through boxes! =) YIPPEE!! So I will have a picture post for yall on Monday!!!
Okay, back to Saturday! I have two parties to attend!
One is a for Julie's son Byron! He is turning one! This is a pic of Julie holding Byron at our last year Christmas party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYRON!!!
Julie's SIL, Julie, Byron and Me!
After Byron's party I have to run over to another b-day bash which will probably be an all-nighter! =) We will be celebrating Jason (my friend Courtney's hubby) and Patience's birthday's!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATIENCE!!!
Me and Patience at a girlie party "Summer 2006"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!
Courtney and her hubby Jason "September 2007"
I'm thinking we will just rest on Sunday! Sit around and enjoy some NFL football ~ It will be nice to actually watch a game!!! Come on Cowboy's kick it into HIGH GEAR ~ You Can Do It!!!
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! I will catch back up with you on Monday!!!
























11 comments:
Friday Friday Friday!
My husband is taking off for the night, so I'm actually getting to have a little alone time! :0)
I think with cable internet you have to have cable TV. Since they both come through the same line you can't get one without the other. Too many people pirated the other system if they only had one.
I hate waiting for the cable guys anyway and to be waiting since the end of Sept to be told sorry - is pretty infuriating.
Be sure and let us know what T-shirt you got.
Have a fabulous weekend and don't do any Gold Cart drag racing lol
You don't have to have cable TV to have cable Internet (or at least you don't with Time Warner, who we have here), but they use the same line, so if they think that you'd have bad service with TV it'll probably be the same with Internet. Who knows, though, because maybe he's just saying that because he doesn't want to lay the line.
Yay for TV :)
That is a very cool outfit and I LOVE the t-shirts, so cool.
Enjoy your weekend, sounds a fun one!
We got direct too after having enought with the cable guys. our internet is through our phone service co, att.
I love the t;s. Lert me know if you found the jersey one. It looks like the Academy brand. They might have it at our store so do, let me know. If Danielle didnt find it maybe I can for you. Although you may not get it till Halloween....
I wish I were there for the roasting of mashmellows. Yum!
Have a wonderful weekend. I have two photography shoots on my calendar for return customers. Other than that...who knows.
Have a wonderful weekend, J!
Good golly that's a lotta birthdays! Have fun garage selling! Glad you found your cord. :)
I'm so happy you get to watch football this weekend!!!!!! YAY!!!!
good luck at the garage sale!
Have a great weekend too and Happy birthday to everyone who have their birthdays ;O))!
Nice T-Shirts....Tomorrow my Anne come back from her USA travel and she was shopping too.I am already really curious what she has in her suitcase.
We had the reverse problem. The cable guys were faster than the Direct TV guys. BUT, they both said they couldn't recable the house and we have to keep the cable connections that were already in the house. So we have tv's where we wouldn't have chosen to put them.
WooHoo Direct TV!! And don't worry about the internet - that's what works for (heh).
Hope you had a fun weekend at your multitudes of parties you had going on! Sheesh are you popular!!
:)
Oh yeah, we had internet through Dish or Direct, I can't remember which one when we didn't live in a cable area.
Sounds like so much fun you've been having and are going to have! Let me just say right now... I am NOT a fan of cable. We have Dish, and we never lost it during the hurricane, but we lost Internet (cable). And they are slow! My husband wants to switch back, but I refuse!
Post a Comment