skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Go check it out! It starts today!!!! =) I love allllll the giveaways!!! I didn't win anything at the last two Quarterly Carnivals but it's FUN entering them and it's fun to get out there and see new blogs and make new friends!!!
I'm going to TRY and come up with my very own giveaway this week...so keep check back!!! =) I'm almost thinking a gift card...something easy to ship!!! What are your thoughts?
5 comments:
gift cards are always cool!!!
off for an ultrasound this morning! YAY!
we didn't go into the glass shop-- I didn't want Jaizilla to destroy anything! LOL!
We did eat at that same restaurant and I got my yummy deep fried pickles!
I put up some pictures later.
my vote is for an amazon gc cuz I LOVE amazon LOL not like i would actually win BUT you can ship it electronicly meanin via email so NO shipping fee's/no postage=more to add to the amazon e-cerificate ;-)
I've given away things in 3 giveaways and entered to try to win things in 4. I've never won anything from it though!
I have done the Amazon and Target. The amazon is cool, cause you don't have to worry about shipping (like G said), but I liked the Target one cause EVERYONE loves Target. And you can always find something you need there - or just wishy-want.
I love the carnival! Last time I gave away some stamps and ink. This time it's an Amazon GC. Since I'm working, I had to think "easy."
I won a couple of things last time. Here's hoping for this time... if I even have time to visit them. It's been a busy week!
Post a Comment