I hope everyone has a spooky fun day!!!
I'm a little bummed out all of our Halloween plans were canceled!
I'm not dressing up!
We aren't going out!
Booooooooooooo!
Maybe next year!
We will go home and carve the pumpkin we bought!
I'm thinking we will roast hot dogs and marshmallows around the fire for our own Halloween fun! It's all what you make it...right?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!





















20 comments:
what happened?? why are your plans cancelled?
What happened?!?!?!? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????
awwww sorry bout your plans BUT HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Sorry your plans got canceled! If it makes you feel any better, Dave & I will be staying in too, studying! Yeah, we suck.
AWW! Come and go with us!
All your talk about having fires makes me want to do the same! Smores and hot dogs!!!!!
I am sure you will have fun no matter what! Sorry the plans went south!
OK so we are just going to have a couple people over and pass out candy... NOTHING exciting. I might stop and buy some beer.
Last year we went to this FUN party where EVERYONE dressed up...
OH we might paint Chris's head. He is bald... so this will be the highlight of the night.
Sounds like a great evening planned. :) Sorry your other plans got canceled. :(
Want to come hang with us on Halloween? It'll be spooktacular I promise!
Thanks for stopping by and entering my contest!! Hope you win! ;)
What??? How can halloween be canceled? Pick up a video on the way home tonight and snuggle up with your guy :0) That might be just as fun.
"HAPPY HALLOWEEN !"
Have a scary day ;O))!What´s happend because you will stay at home?
Happy Halloween to you!
I tried to put one of those blinky pumpkins on my blog, but the doggone thing wouldn't work - DRAT!
Now that sounds like a great evening to me - beats being out in the cold and damp!
Happy Halloween
Why?
Maybe S'mores will make it better. Make one for me!
Good LORD. 133 comments on your giveaway. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
We stayed home too, but then we have a toddler! Hope your evening ended up being fun. Seriously, snuggling by the fire sounds yummy to me!
Cheers, Kiy
Roasted marshmallows sounds GREAT! I LOVE to stay home on Halloween!
Well that sucks that your plans got cancelled. But yeah - grab a Sparks and roast a mallow!! It's all good.....
Hope you had a nice Halloween just the same!
Post a Comment