November 3, 2008

I need VOTES!!!!!!

Hey yall....
Hook a sister up!
Show your pride!
Show me some love!

Click HERE to vote for me! I'm in the side bar as:

Vote: Adult Costumes
Gretel & Slim Jim



While you are there will you vote for my BFF's Lil Punter! He is in the side bar as:


Vote: Children's Costumes

Lil Devil


Click HERE to vote!

I just want to send a BIG thanks to Leigh for hosting the Bloggeritaville Costume Contest!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you and the Lil Devil, so good luck :)

CPA Mom said...

I voted for you both then voted for Obama. Was NOT happy to see all the McCain votes.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I wish you all the luck, Jeannie! You know I love you! It was such fun to see all of the cute costumes come through. Alot of good competition. Good luck, tomorrow we'll know!

Hey, I need to read lower on your page...did you pick achicfila winner? Ill go read further down for the date to draw...

Debz said...

Well it looks like your winning right now. I did my part for you and the devil. Good luck!

Frannie said...

you know I voted for you, sistah!!

Frannie said...

check out my new post! You are almost winning-- I'm trying to help! :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

I had already voted my dear. I didn't pick the devil as the childrens costume, I picked the child that was Stitch as I recall.

I'm not telling who I voted for in the adult category lol

Kristin

Unknown said...

oh good grief I voted for th skinny weenee thats spicy and st paulies girl