October 29, 2008

I've been Boooooooooooed!!!!!

My blog buddy Leigh at Tales From Bloggeritaville has Booed me just in time for Halloween!!! I love it!!! It's kind of like a "tag your it" game in blog world!!!

Now, this is how Blogging Boo will work. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Booed". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture)! Tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "Booed".

So, are you scared yet!!?? Well, you better be!!!

BOO!!!

One more time - the rules - short and sweet!
1. Take picture, put on sidebar
2. Tell people they have been booed
3. Link back to who booed you

You better watch out...I'm coming to boo you!!! Are you ready? Don't be scared!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went OK at your appointment. ((HUGS))

Debz said...

Hows the arm today? Better I hope.


If you Booo me, I swear I will haunt your ass. Just sayin.

Frannie said...

mine is up!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Mine is too!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

J, whatd the doctor say?

Steffi said...

Nice idea!
I hope everything is okay with you after your date with the doctor!

Unknown said...

I am scared but I love the little BOO! Happy Halloween!