October 8, 2008

Who doesn't love a giveaway?

Well, if you don't like giveaways you are just crazy nuts! Everyone loves a GREAT bloggy giveaway ~ I know I do and that is why I'm doing this post!

I just ran across a new blog thanks to Smile! Its Becky! ~ Well, she is a new bloggy friend too ~ thanks to the Secret Santa Soiree!!! If you haven't signed up you really really need to because I'm in it and I could be your Secret Santa! Ha! How cool is that? Okay I'm off track!!!

The blog site is Wandering DC and Megan is giving away a $25.00 gift card to Target ~ This is her first 1st giveaway!!!! So please go say hi, enter the contest and please tell her I, Me, "J", Musings From Left Field sent you because linky love is the best love of all in bloggy land!


First of all I love meeting new bloggy friend and secondly I love a bloggy giveaway! So I feel the need to pass it on to you ~ my lovely blog friends and avid readers!!! =)


Good Luck To Us!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, totally didn't expect a WHOLE post about it. ;) I love all of your pictures..You look like you're SO much fun to hang around!

Megryansmom said...

Hi and thank you for stopping by to leave such a lovely birthday greeting. I'm off to enter the contest, thanks for letting us know about it!

Frannie said...

you could really use this!

Anonymous said...

You know I am a Target addict!
I will go sign up!
Also, my mother has bad knee problems and does not get out much at all- except to go to work-
There was a time 4 years ago when she only went to work- NEVER went anywhere else-
Now it is a rare occasion if she goes to a store by herself-Daddy does all the grocery shopping- and Daddy helps me with the kids cause he is retired-
But I know what you mean about it killing you- I hvae also tried to get my mother to go on a trip with me and my m-i-l and s-i-l but she never will- always some lame excuse like $$$- Oh whatever- she just doesn't want to exert the energy to actually live like a normal human- My daddy will outlive her by years! They don't realize it, but being a hermit has got to age them! Sorry about my rant!

CPA Mom said...

well, I went over there but it says BLOG ADMINISTRATOR HAS BLOCKED NEW COMMENTS ON THIS POST.

*sigh*