November 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. "S"!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday to my ONE and ONLY!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

I just want you to know how much you mean to me ~ even though you didn't pick up the hamburger meat Saturday when you were at the grocery store!!! I still love you and always will!!!


I want you to know that I'm soooooooooo thankful you are in my life and I'm soooooooo thankful we met back up after all these years!!!

I love you Mr. "S"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

10 comments:

Frannie said...

Happy Birthday, mr S!!!!!!

I am so thankful you are in J's life, as well!!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Mr. S!!! && I will SO make you a background/header! Perogies are ammmmmazing..you will have to find them at your grocery store..they're like dough with potato inside..doesn't sound AMAZING..but they are!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr S!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Happy Birthday Mr. S!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mr.S!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Happy birthday, Mr. S!!!!!! Hope it is a geat one!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Mr. S. Have a fabulous night!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, MrS...and many more!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

CPA Mom said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm sorry I missed this - I've been off line for 4 days!