November 18, 2008

Who is my Secret Santa???

Secret Santa....
Come out, Come out where ever you are?!?!?!

Who ever you are...
YOU ROCK!!!

I love every SINGLE thing about my package!!!! The card, the gift wrap, the ribbon, the candy (every last bite of it), the Glade Scented Oil Candles, the lotion, the chap stick (it's wonderful), the photo calender, the magnetic weekly calender (it went up on the fridge last night), the bath and body mini lotions (just the right size for my purse) and the snow flake picture ornament! I love it all!!!! You ROCK!!!! It's like you know me or something?!?! =) Do you? lol Have you been sneaking around my blog? Have I been by your blog? I'm trying to figure you out! All I know is you are from Ohio (thanks to the return address on the box)! HA!
Look inside my package!
My SWEET card from my SWEET Secret Santa!
I love the way everything was wrapped!!!! I was like a kid on Christmas morning!
Check out my festive napkins! I will so use these at our Christmas Eve party!!!
My Secret Santa read my mind! Each and every time I see this at the store - I WANT IT! I've just never spent the money to buy it for myself!!! I'm sooooooooooooooo LOVING IT!!! I set it up last night!!! Who are you? I want to give you a great BIG (((HUG)))!!!!
Anything vanilla is one of my favorite smells!!! The whole box smelled WONDERFUL when I opened it!!!
I've never heard of this lip balm but it's some of the BEST ever!!!! I'm hooked!!!
This (click HERE) was my first time to see snow!!! Now I have a CUTE little frame to remember it by!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!!!!!
One of my FAVORITE smells from bath and body!!! YUMMY!!!! These CUTE little bottles are the PREFECT size for my purse!!!!
YUMMERS ~ CANDY!!! Enough said!!!
I ate all (6) yummy pieces yesterday!!!
Check out the cool photo calendar and magnetic weekly planner! I just love it all!!!!!

Now you see why my Secret Santa ROCKS!!!!!

Please tell me who you are!!!! Please!!!!

THANK YOU *MY* SECRET SANTA!!!!


********
UPDATE********


I found out who my Secret Santa was!!!!!
Thank you Stephanie!!!!
Yall go check out her GREAT shopping deals!!!!
She is a money saving fool!!!!

10 comments:

Frannie said...

wow!!! you got a great package!!! what a wonderful secret santa... it does seem like she (or he) knows you.

cool stuff!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

AWESOME!!! WHAT A cool SSS!

Kristin - The Goat said...

You hit the jackpot! Looks like you got some really cool stuff. Do you know which Secret Santa group this one is from? I thought you were involved in two Secret Santas plus one ornament swap.


I grew up in Michigan so snow is common place to me -- I would have loved to see your face when you saw the snow falling. That is just such a magical thing and to see it for the first time must be incredible.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What fabulous things and what a lovely secret santa!

I love that Xmas tree ornament!

Megan said...

What fun stuff!! I love it all! You can just package it all up and send it on to me!! (Just kidding! Enjoy your stuff!!)

Becky said...

Wow, you got HOOKED UP!!!!!! Sweet! I haven't even shopped for mine yet. I'm so excited, and glad that you are happy with it! YAY!!

Unknown said...

It was me!!!! I am so glad that you enjoyed everything so much! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

People from Ohio are so great! What a great box of goodies!

Steffi said...

Cool package!What a great Santa Claus!

CPA Mom said...

Wow, that is quite a haul you got there!!! What a thoughtful person this Santa is!!!