Okay, I did it the old school kind of way! I went through all 183 entries! Dang that took me forever! It's not like I have nothing else to do!?!?! lol! I wrote down each name on a sheet of paper, cut them all up and put them in a hat! For real...I'm not kidding! Believe me...I did!
I gave an EXTRA entry to my blog followers and regular readers that entered! Thanks yall! You know who you are! You deserved an extra entry just for the simple fact that you put up with me! =)
Okay, back to me saying that I went through alllllllllllllllll 183 entries! Don't forget this was my very FIRST Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival so I'm new to all this!!! I felt the need to check each and every entry out! What is it with people entering and NOT having a blog? It's a freaking BLOGGY GIVEAWAY (or did I miss something)? What is it with people that have a blog but they haven't updated it in years? Do you have a blog just so you can come enter this giveaway 4 times a year? For real? What about the people who didn't follow the rules? How hard is it to answer the two dumb questions I asked? What about the people that don't have a blog and didn't leave an email address? Guess what...it was my giveaway and if you didn't have a blog I didn't count you as an entry!!! Sorry!!! That's just the way I see it!!! I don't know if I will ever do the Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival again? What about yall? What are your thoughts? Have you ever did the Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival? Input please!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....
I know on to the winner:
The winner is CPA MOM!
You won a $10 Gift Card to Chick-fil-A & a $10 Gift Card to Bath & Body Works!
November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
wow-- good for her!
your contest- your rules...
next time, you don't have to do the carnival. You could just do one on your blog by yourself.
Whooo Hooo!! CPA MOM got the goods. Congrats!!!
OK, so I didn't do the Bloggy Giveaway because I had just done my Birthday week giveaway and I was a loser and didn't get my act together lol I would like to be a part of the giveaway in the future.
I went to Random.org to pick the winning number even when I only had 10 entries lol
Oh that's it - I'm tearing up my "friend" card.
Congrats on the good news btw! Happy to hear everything checked out ok.
Congrats to CPA Mom.
I loved your rules!
congrats to cpa mom! Oh my, I had thought of doing a blog-giveaway for my upcoming 100th post...I may be asking you for some advice :)
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
1) Thank you - you really made me happy with this news!!
2) Just use random.org. That's what I use.
3) I don't ever do the Bloggy Carnival 'cause I can't get my act together. But I feel your frustrations - you make valid points?
4) Is there some reason I had to hear about your mole biopsy on HERE and you didn't email me?! I've been on pins and needles lady! xoxo
Post a Comment