November 4, 2008

I'm going to VOTE!!!!



I was kind of upset this morning to think I couldn't vote?!?! I didn't know where to go since Mr. "S" and I moved? Well, I found out this afternoon and I'm going to vote as soon as I get off work!!!! This election is going to go down in the history books either way!!! I wanted to be part of it!!!

I've been posting alllllllllllllllllllllllll day long so keep scrolling down to get caught up on test results, wedding update, my brother's b-day, contest winner, me not winning the costume contest, etc! It's been a busy day or should I say not so busy day! lol

11 comments:

BS said...

Waited in the line for 2 hours 10 minutes BUT I voted !!

Forgetfulone said...

I didn't have to wait at all! I went after work.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Awesome!!!!! I'm glad you found out how to vote since you moved. :)

Megan said...

Glad you found where you could vote.. now hopefully you just voted for the right candidate! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could vote (and not just for the free donuts!) but because it is all SO exciting!

Unknown said...

Glad you got to vote girlie and sorry you didn't win. :(

Unknown said...

It is so good to hear you discovered your location to vote..it is our responsibility and such an awesome freedom!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Steffi said...

Congrats to your new president now!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

glad you voted!

koopermom said...

Hey, thanks for the comments on my blog yesterday! I am in a much better mood today. I decided to put off work until tomorrow and am now at home(still working, but at least it's sort of a day off!!) Sometimes all you have to do is vent!!

CPA Mom said...

I'm so glad you were able to vote after all!