November 5, 2008

I was a GUEST BLOGGER today!!! =)

Go check out the GUEST post I did over at:

It was my first time EVER being a guest blogger! Wow, that made me very feel important and put on the spot all at the same time! At first I was freaked out because I didn't know what to write or what to say (that is so unlike me) and then I just went with the flow! I'm happy with the way it turned out!

I hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did enjoy, it was great :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

It got me all teary eyed. I loeft the comment on GF's post. Great one!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I forgot to leave you a comment here -- You did a real nice job! I'm so glad you thought of something to say lol

Lisa said...

Hi there,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm excited about the ornament swap and meeting lots of bloggers!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Lisa

Megan said...

Heading over there to check it out!!

Megan said...

Yay for being a guest blogger! So cute!

Julie said...

Just checking to make sure you receive an email from me with your ornament swap partner's info. If you received it no need to reply - just let me know if you didn't. Check your spam filter too! : )

Julie from Abbilyeverafter.com

Unknown said...

I better pop over and check you out. :)