I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad it's the weekend! It's been a hard L-O-N-G week! I think it's mostly because of the time change! We leave in the morning and it's DARK! We get home after work and it's DARK! Which is soooooooooooooooooo NOT cool!!! It has really wore me down this week! As soon as we walked in the door last night I jumped in the shower and then in bed! I watched part of Grey's Anatomy till I fell a sleep! I was beat! All I can say is TGIF! I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow morning!!!
Tomorrow, I'm going out to dad's to sort through a bunch of my old stuff or should I say junk - clothes, household items, etc! I'm joining in with my friend Danielle at her yard sale next weekend! I hope to make at least $100! Well, that is depending on what all I sort through!
At the end of this month (Nov 28th & 29th - Thanksgiving Weekend) we have a trip planned to Canton, Texas! It's a HUGE once a month event called Trade Day's! Click HERE to see all the different shopping booths!!! We are staying in some really cute cabins up on a mountain! My brother booked these cabins almost a year in advance! I think there is like 8 of us going! YIPPEE!!!! I can't wait!!! I'm ready for a weekend get-away! I'm soooooooo excited I can't wait to spend money - that is why I'm hoping I will make some extra spending cash at our yard sale!
One last thing- Our gas has dropped to $1.99 - I hope you all are seeing the wonderful relief!
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! I can't wait to hear all about it!





















15 comments:
Our gas is $1.92 Less than $30 to fill up the tank. Too bad groceries are still high!
TGIF is right!! Though I have to get up early tomorrow - Tigger has an 0800 basketball game 1/2 away from the house!
Have fun, make lots of money!
jill jill bo bill LOVES Canton! I am soooo envious you get to go...I have never been...sorry bout the dark I like the dark...yanno it is the vampire thang i got goin on now
HEY J!!!!! I do love me some Canton. But sinceI am old and gripey, I hate the crowds before Christmas. It's so freakin' crowded. There are lots of great things and I like to go in April when it's not hot. I have discovered Salado, 30 miles south of waco. It's 2 hours from me and open M-Sat. No crowds, great prices, great finds. So nice to meet you, neighbor!!!!
Have a great weekend!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
It is so strange that it gets dark so early. In the summer we don't eat dinner until 7 or 8, and in the winter we want dinner at 5 because it feels so late!
hey! our gas was at 1.99, too--- but I have to use the expensie stuff, so I'm still at $1.29. but it's better than $4+/ gallon!!!
good luck at the garage sale!! I did great at the one we had.
my computer is still being fixed...
giant's fan
That rocks (cabins). Good luck on the yard sale.
Hey...I think I may have some family in Canton.....
Yay! Less than $2 is awesome! Makes me want to go on a trip! :)
Our gas is $2.19 in Jacksonville, FL. Of course I have to drive about 5 miles to get it that cheap, the gas station across the street is at $2.29.
The trip to Canton sounds like a blast!! What a great get-together and how fun to spend a little cash at such a grand event.
Good Luck at the garage sale - just clean out your stuff, toss with enthusiasm! You will probably never remember most of what you put in the sale anyway lol
Kristin
Hey Chica! I live in Ennis. Livingston is east TX right? Y'all will have so much fun. Get a map and take walkie talkies. It's an adventure. The animal section will make you want to take a puppy home. I promise.
I hope you have a good weekend! Yes, the gas pricnes are wonderful!! I have seen it around here for $1.86!! Keep on dropping!
Canton is so much fun! Hope you have a blast.
1.89 at a place not too far from my house. I never thougth I would see this day again. Seriously.
I have heard that Canton is fun! Y'all make me wanna live in Texas. Hell I can be unemployed in ANY state.
1.99?! You're so lucky! Our's is only down to around $2.40
Our gas was $1.84 over the weekend!! Dave has a corolla and I totally filled it up for $19.00!!!! I was soo happy about that!
I love that little picture up top, it's cute.
Hope you make LOTS of money with doing the yard sale!!
I want to go to the trade thingie!! I would definitely go broke!!
Post a Comment