November 21, 2008

YUMMY GIVEAWAY - PILLSBURY SAVORINGS

My blog buddy over at "Did You See That?" is giving away one heck or a prize pack!

She has a "Savoring the Moment" wine gift bag (OH MY GOSH...I LOVE ANYTHING WITH WINE) to give to one lucky winner (HOPEFULLY THAT WILL BE ME)! The gift bag includes a coupon to try Pillsbury Savorings for free (HELLO - YUMMERS - I'm going for the buffalo style chicken and probably the cheese and spinach), a corkscrew, a wine tag, wine charms, wine bag and stopper!!! Doesn't this all sound GREAT!!!!

Okay to win this WONDERFUL gift bag click HERE to get the rules!!!

Good Luck To Me!!!!
My Mouth Is Watering!!!!
I've never heard of these Pillsbury Savorings Flaky Pastry Bites...YUM! I don't think I can wait till I win this!!! I'm going to the grocery store tonight!!! I might just pick some up for Mr. "S" b-day party tomorrow!!! If I don't eat them all first!!! HA!!!





Did You See That? button
Grab This Button

7 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I hope you win! You deserve it!

Megan said...

This giveaway is trouble!! :0)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good Luck! I told them I came by way of you. If I win, I will give you all the wine stuff....

Frannie said...

good luck!!!

how was the party??? you have to post! I thought about you all weekend.

CPA Mom said...

oh this was so nice of you - thanks!

Did you pick up a box yet?

BS said...

I WON ! I WON !! Sorry, I'll make it up to you - really, I will !!

Steffi said...

Good luck!I hope you win :))!