I wished we would have took a full length picture! I was looking cute in my NEW top and black slacks!
The party was fun! We ate way to much! We didn't get home till 1am - whew - what a long day/long night!
Saturday night we went into town for our local Hometown Christmas Parade! My camera was acting up so the pictures aren't very good! Sorry!

Sunday, Mr. "S" and pop's finished the base of the back deck!
Lot's and Lot's of wood!
We still need to add the steps, railing and roof!
Next weekend we will build the steps and frame in the deck at the bottom!





















14 comments:
You looked so cute in your Christmas Party pics! Cute top!
I love your shirt! And the deck looks fabulous! Looks like you were very busy this weekend, too! :hugs: Don't forget to come visit me tomorrow. Another big giveaway begins.
You are so cute!
I love the deck and I am so glad y'all had a fun weekend and got to do some Christmas stuff!
could you BE any cuter?!?!
nice deck too.
You two always take the cutest pictures. My husband and I always look like we've got two black eyes when we get photos taken. Maybe we take them too late in the evening and we're already tired! lol
Love the deck! You have such a hard working man. Your place is coming together nicely.
The parade pictures were fun! Who cares if you don't think they were great - I totally figured out each one lol
Have a great night!
Kristin
You are just adorable, Jeannie!
I especially love the photo of you and Mr S at the Christmas parade! So cute. Cute couple!
The parade looks fun!
Your outfit at the party is precious!
Who needs steps on the deck..you can just hop down! ;) It looks great. And you looked HOTT at the Christmas party!! That shirt is really cute!
Looking really good! The deck and you! heehee You looked really pretty in the pictures!
May i just say WOW! You looked absolutely beautiful! You so need to get dressed up again adn take a full length. I'm dying to see the pants!
The deck is looking good. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Have a great day!
Love the deck!
A shameless plug, please vote for tree #2 at http://domitp.net/gift/ Thank you!!!
Look at you and your man! SO CUTE. :)
Looks like a fabulous time and I agree you take an excellent photo!
The deck is great too!
Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. I would have loved that parade, and we soooo need a deck, but... he keeps saying he and his brothers will build one, but it's never happened, and unless I do something about it, it never will.
First thank you for stopping by my new blog--that first try is always a little scary.
Now-congrats and best wishes on that very special day. And, yes maybe a "renewal of vows" just before your open house at the lake would be a really nice touch.
BTW--I love the deck !!!
Post a Comment